Dodge SRT Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1,213 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Whats up everyone.

Ill be getting my srt-4 in a few weeks. Im pretty much clueless when it comes to cars since this will be my first non 'hand me down' car. Ill be buggin the hell out of you guys with stupid questions so Im just apologizing ahead of time.

·
Super Moderator
6,317 Posts
Welcome Med!

·
Premium Member
104 Posts
meddle said:
Whats up everyone.

Ill be getting my srt-4 in a few weeks. Im pretty much clueless when it comes to cars since this will be my first non 'hand me down' car. Ill be buggin the hell out of you guys with stupid questions so Im just apologizing ahead of time.
hello! You should realy love the car.... is this your 1st turbo car?

·
Premium Member
104 Posts
RaptorRed

nice STR-4 you got there..... now if I could only get 1....

My dealer is working over time trying to get me 1...

·
Premium Member
104 Posts
RaptorRed said:
Thank You.... :D ......and good luck with getting yours !

I may just end up buying 1 off the net... I just cant stand paying over MSRP, and my dealer if thy can get 1 will give me... well lets just say a "deal" on it, I spend quite a bit of money over there...

·
Premium Member
6,649 Posts
FastMatt said:
RaptorRed said:
Thank You.... :D ......and good luck with getting yours !

I may just end up buying 1 off the net... I just cant stand paying over MSRP, and my dealer if thy can get 1 will give me... well lets just say a "deal" on it, I spend quite a bit of money over there...
By the looks of your sig your a Cheap Bastard!

NOT !

·
Super Moderator
6,317 Posts

·
Premium Member
104 Posts

·
Registered
1,213 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Yeah this will be my first turbo car. When I turned 16 I got an '84 RX-7 base model. Next, a '92 base model eclipse, then a '94 Accord. The RX-7 was a fun car but it wasnt all that fast. Only a couple more weeks.......

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
About this Discussion
16 Replies
8 Participants
NeonWaSp
Dodge SRT Forum
The community to discuss high-performance Dodge vehicles from the SRT and PVO groups, SRT-4, SRT-6, SRT-8, and SRT-10. Come join the fun!
Full Forum Listing