Dodge SRT Forum banner
1 - 20 of 52 Posts

·
Registered
314 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
just woundering if ne one knows if my old car is alive or dead i have herd some rumors that she was crashed

·
Registered
1,906 Posts
What's up PJ! Been a while man.

Unfortunately, the guy who bought your car broke the shift selector while racing, had it towed to Dodge, where it was broken into, had a bunch of stuff stolen and was damaged so bad his insurance company totaled the car. I think there were pictures somewhere...

So what's up with you man? How's life?

·
Registered
314 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
nothing just got back in the area for good and working my ass off u all still meet thur if so ill come by tomorow

·
Registered
1,906 Posts
pjwhitesrt said:
nothing just got back in the area for good and working my ass off u all still meet thur if so ill come by tomorow
Thursday at Wendy's on I-drive. 9:30ish.

·
Registered
1,690 Posts
RedSpeedFreak said:
What's up PJ! Been a while man.

Unfortunately, the guy who bought your car broke the shift selector while racing, had it towed to Dodge, where it was broken into, had a bunch of stuff stolen and was damaged so bad his insurance company totaled the car. I think there were pictures somewhere...

So what's up with you man? How's life?
Mr. Howard got it right on. Where it went after the insurance let us take some parts off it, i dunno. But that was the last anyone saw it.

·
Registered
3,188 Posts
great runs tonight guys!!
15psi,1900miles and another dcr clutch goes out..the car has been sitting more than anything.the first one went @ 1400

·
Registered
2,871 Posts
bigfaceFMIC said:
15psi,1900miles and another dcr clutch goes out..the car has been sitting more than anything.the first one went @ 1400
Sounds like that DCR clutch is turning out to be a pile of shit. No wonder everyone calls it the DCR Powershit or DCR Powerslip clutch.

I'm using an ACT street/strip disc with the lightweight flywheel and I'm pretty happy with it so far, might want to look into that. It's a non-modular set up too, so no more flex plate. :thumbsup:

·
Premium Member
784 Posts
bigfaceFMIC said:
Doesn't Tyler have one too?

I think you guys just have terrible luck with transmission related parts :stab:

I am actually surprised my stock clutch has been holding out so well.

1 - 20 of 52 Posts