Dodge SRT Forum banner

What's up ne where the old school peeps at lol

22K views 115 replies 59 participants last post by  SRTNOOB 
#1 ·
:thumbsup::rofl:

#2 ·
(Mostly) All long gone or driven off....

EDIT: Maybe they are all on Facebook now?

#3 ·
I'm not that ****ing old! :D

#5 ·
They all stopped coming when the site didn't give them an

<< "SRT Forum Veteran 10" banner

:lol::thumbsup:

#9 ·
ive been out of the game for a couple years now. stuck in the slow daily driver civic no project car at all miss it alot.maybe in a few years will start again. btw what happened to cti did it close?

#16 · (Edited)
Im still here ,replying from the old folks home..............

I have been spending a boatload of cash on my car lately,as w/185,000mi. a lot of stuff is beginning to wear out.:crying:

axles
struts
oil pan gasket
Hurst shifter
etc:

#18 ·
11 years old and hardly ever come in here. :hi:

#19 ·
I'm on the site from time to time but when I get the transmission back from Nigel's shop I might be putting my baby up for sale...:crying: I want to get the new specialty Mustang when it comes out; Shelby GT 500, GT 350 or whatever Ford finally decides to call it...:grimrippe and since I can only have one weekend warrior the Neon might have to go. Is anyone looking for a 600+ whp monster...:wah?!:

#20 ·
ahhh shhheeeetttt. Im still alive, I have moved onto 2 wheels now :thumbsup:. I just bought a new house with the wife, yea I said wife i got married too. So once we are settled in its onto building something with 4 wheels :eveilgrin

#26 ·
I plan on going up before the year is over one way or another Stock turbo or s256.

#30 ·
A bunch of some irrelevant old timers who wish they still had their SRT4's . . . :tongue:

#35 ·
Wow hurtful Ed. Gezz and I thought we had some good times racing together :frogtongu. I do miss my car a bit. But Im not sure if I miss the car or the community we had. I remember us parking our trailors at and import day and having what 15-20 other SRT guys show up with us. We had some great times, I miss the racing and the people more then the car. Once I sell one of my bikes I will be searching for the right car to have some fun. On that note anyone want to buy a 2012 CBR1000rr :jester:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.