Dodge SRT Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
416 Posts
Kyle @ Absolut Boost said:
Hey dude you live in glen burnie i dont think i have ever seen ur car out there on friday nights do you go up to the mc donalds or anything?-Kyle

no.. i did one time with jeff.. car ant here its in flordia but ill be picking it up by end of the month.. ill stop up there friday and meet up.. also i stoped at old eld shop today.. ya looks a mess in there.

·
Registered
358 Posts
smellmyface said:
no.. i did one time with jeff.. car ant here its in flordia but ill be picking it up by end of the month.. ill stop up there friday and meet up.. also i stoped at old eld shop today.. ya looks a mess in there.
you know it....nice this is going to be fun, your car, my car, and jeff will have his car back form ams soon im sure. looking forward to it :thumbsup: yea we have been at the glen burnie mcdonalds these past few weekends. im sure we will bump into one another sooner or later.

·
Registered
3,104 Posts
let me be ONE of the first to welcome you. as you may have already heard. it is a tradition for newby vendors to donate free car parts to anyone who welcomes you in. :)

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Azzkikr764 said:
let me be ONE of the first to welcome you. as you may have already heard. it is a tradition for newby vendors to donate free car parts to anyone who welcomes you in. :)
Thanks I'll keep that in mind man LOL!-Kyle

1 - 10 of 10 Posts