1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
8,246 Posts
How do you tune a stock SRT?

·
Banned
862 Posts
depends on the dyno. anywhere from 215-235 i think.

·
Registered
293 Posts
I guess you could put a wideband and a map clamp and lean it out some and make a bit more power but not 260 or 280 but then again that would not be stock.

·
Registered
4,939 Posts
hay guys my stoc srt4 put down 394rwhp with only 5" tailpipes and a smaller turbocharger so it can spool up faster but i couldn't adjust my incabin wastegate otherwise it would have been teh fastar kthxbye:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

·
Registered
5,965 Posts
Turbocruiser13 said:
hay guys my stoc srt4 put down 394rwhp with only 5" tailpipes and a smaller turbocharger so it can spool up faster but i couldn't adjust my incabin wastegate otherwise it would have been teh fastar kthxbye:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
So what I heard was true! YOU'RE THAT GUY!!!!!:readclose :rofl:

·
Registered
4,939 Posts
Jagok1 said:
Turbocruiser13 said:
So what I heard was true! YOU'RE THAT GUY!!!!!:readclose :rofl:
Yep, that's me! I am thinking about skipping putting in my dtech gas controller thingie...I think I am just going to put a carburetor on instead of fuel injection so it is easier to tune up. Then after that I want to take the stock NoS system off because I think air is going in there when it's not on and it's causing me a booooost leak:thumbsup:

·
Registered
3,780 Posts
Turbocruiser13 said:
its would be alot easier if your incabin wastegate would have an incabin dump :rofl:

·
Registered
4,939 Posts
:intrestin :intrestin :intrestin why didn't I think of that! Do you think if I boost enough I can light my cigarettes with it? That would be neat!

·
Registered
844 Posts
mattmoto441 said:
Whats the most HP a stock SRT 4 has been seen at ?? i have heard that Stock SRTs with a good dyno tune you put down 260-280fwhp
You didn't hear anything...

·
Forum Moderator, 2011 Calendar Car
15,675 Posts
Turbocruiser13 said:
:intrestin :intrestin :intrestin why didn't I think of that! Do you think if I boost enough I can light my cigarettes with it? That would be neat!
yes you can do that no problem. we do that with our 85 lebaron convertible

·
Premium Member
10,649 Posts
I think a local here put down 238whp stock. Thats the most I ever saw

·
Premium Member
3,241 Posts
^^^ that was me :)

and whoever said put a mapclamp on it and lean it out.. then um it wouldent be stock. read before typing. thank you.

·
Premium Member
10,649 Posts
Jmhm17 said:
^^^ that was me :)

and whoever said put a mapclamp on it and lean it out.. then um it wouldent be stock. read before typing. thank you.
I was hoping you would chime in buddy :thumbsup:

·
Registered
8,080 Posts
modcrazysrt said:
I guess you could put a wideband and a map clamp and lean it out some and make a bit more power but not 260 or 280 but then again that would not be stock.

then it would not be stock now would it.

leak check and fix your leaks is about the only thing you can do and it remain stock.

Then you will put down what the factory says you will.

·
Premium Member
3,241 Posts
tim ware are my injektahs guy????

1 - 20 of 30 Posts