Dodge SRT Forum banner
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
1,601 Posts
When I turned on my manual boost controller you can hear the turbo spooling up real good at partial throttle ... sounds like a jet engine!

·
Registered
479 Posts
I noticed after I installed the Borla, I could hear the Turbo spooling a little better. Although this could be my mind playing tricks on me. My car only has 1950 Km's on it and the Borla was intalled at 1000 Km's So maybe I was not used to hearing it spool up and now I notice it more.

Meh.....who Knows.

·
Registered
1,046 Posts
I put on the K&N intake and my turbo sounds insane w/ the mopar bov. My spool sounds like a high pitch pressure washer driving by.

·
Registered
332 Posts
Cannikin said:
When I turned on my manual boost controller you can hear the turbo spooling up real good at partial throttle ... sounds like a jet engine!
More than a few people who have had the golden opportunity of riding in the blue monster say the same thing....."dude this thing sounds like a jet engine" ...to which my reply is "Want to see it fly?" :eveilgrin

1 - 20 of 32 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.