Dodge SRT Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Super Moderator
6,317 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Check out this video clip, talk about a distraction :shock: http://www.caranddriver.com/10best_multimedia/2003/10best_z_high.wmv
Rt click for the Zoom (full screen).

·
Registered
726 Posts
They should have switched positions! SRT-4 deserves to be in there too...well, when they come out I hope it'll prove itself deserving of being in the 10 Best. I'm betting it will...

·
Registered
2,429 Posts
See...this is what happens when you are so obsessed with a frickin' car that when you watch videos of other cars, you see SRT-4's! LOL.

Don't worry, every time I see a yellow SXT around town, I get my hopes shattered when I get close enough to distinguish it's an impostor. :D

·
Registered
49 Posts
QwikSC2 said:
Don't worry, every time I see a yellow SXT around town, I get my hopes shattered when I get close enough to distinguish it's an impostor. D

The same thing here i saw a solar yellow SXT yesterday giveing hope that i might have been a new SRT-4. Im HALLUCINATING x lol x lol

·
Premium Member
5,578 Posts
damn, and i thought i was the only one!! :lol:

i know that they arent around here yet, but what if that one i just saw WAS one? then i would have missed it.

·
Registered
14 Posts
I do the same thing. I see a new neon and try to chase after it to see if it's a SRT-4. I actually hope I never see one before I get mine because I may do something irrational like jump on the hood and lick the windshield or something (JOKE).

·
Registered
2,422 Posts
The SRT was up for 10best nomination this year but it didn't make it. I believe the reasoning was that it wasn't a good all around car as are some of the other nominees. Sure they're fast as frick but they are kind of stripped down as far as luxury is concerned. 10 best is about all around achievement, not just performance.

-faast

·
Premium Member
5,578 Posts
yeah, the one that the ford focus made it to. :lol: :lol: apparently build quality doesnt matter, with their 15 some recalls!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
About this Discussion
13 Replies
10 Participants
duderdude2
Dodge SRT Forum
The community to discuss high-performance Dodge vehicles from the SRT and PVO groups, SRT-4, SRT-6, SRT-8, and SRT-10. Come join the fun!
Full Forum Listing