Dodge SRT Forum banner

41 - 60 of 86 Posts

·
Registered
1,924 Posts
My truck has 35% to match back factory window. Ohio law is 50% fronts and any in back. 50% is clear !!!!

Check with your Doc. Tell him the hot car is unbearable and stresses your back pain when it sits. Doesn't hurt to ask. I have schwanomatosis. A genetic disorder that wraps benign tumors around the nerves in my right arm. As they pile up and push against bone it hurts. So I take meds 3 times a day and can only sleep in couple positions. And heat only makes pain worse !!!

Hard to remove without damaging nerves. Took four hours to remove large mass near my neck. Had to move brachial nerve from it's sheath and move it aside.
$3,000 to move it and $3,000 to put it back.

I stay in air conditioning as much as I can. Or I take Tramidols. Strong quick relief from strongest non narcotic pain med you can get.

But it won't kill me so I'm cool with it. At least the kids have there dad. And I think the back troubles would be worse. Mine goes out every blue moon. Sucks !!! Sorry bud...

·
Registered
5,363 Posts
Discussion Starter #44
^^^^^^^^^
Shipping out ASAP Monday
Thanks for the order

~Hurry to take advantage of the sale everyone.

I have plenty of stock ready to go if anyone wants to just paypal payment at this point.
Thanks

·
Registered
225 Posts
My contribution:

·
Registered
1,017 Posts
ok so whats the deal-e-o on the trunk badge?

im too OCD to have one nostril occupied and not the other, but i like the trunk version...

·
Registered
5,363 Posts
Discussion Starter #56
TheBeak said:
ok so whats the deal-e-o on the trunk badge?

im too OCD to have one nostril occupied and not the other, but i like the trunk version...

Um, I make the same ones NB1 or NB2 that are flat that go on the trunk or where ever, Ive thought about putting some on the sides of the car down low on the door. They are the same size as the Nostril Badges but w/o the support arms that fit into the top of the hole. They are $45 a piece shipped or you can get a combo 1 nostril badge and a flat for the trunk for $90 shipped.
Hope that helps :thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,410 Posts
Not the greatest pics. Heres my badge:

I have one for the trunk i havent put on yet. Will post pics when i do.

41 - 60 of 86 Posts