Dodge SRT Forum banner

1 - 20 of 86 Posts

·
Registered
2,343 Posts
damn these are nice if i still have my car id be all over this. is it me or do they look angled slightly too much

·
Registered
5,364 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
distinctdev said:
damn these are nice if i still have my car id be all over this. is it me or do they look angled slightly too much
The holes are not square.. its more of an optical illusion.
You can shim them with a 5/8" rubber washer.

·
Registered
5,364 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
FunWheelDrive said:
They look nice, not something I would put on my car though.
Thanks for the compliment. Some people dont like badges on their cars for some reason :eh:

·
Registered
238 Posts
thanks for the compliment on the trunk badge,i was looking for a black badge to continue my red and black theme.:thumbsup:
[/IMG]
[/IMG]

·
Registered
5,364 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
smoger said:
lets see the one without the -4 in action. thats the one id consider
Here is the NB2 on my Car.... in White / Black
Combo deals apply to this version too. Same prices as original Nostril Badges and Flats.:thumbsup: Email or PM me :hi:

·
Registered
3,721 Posts
SRT4Quagmire said:
man do I need some black "s-style" eye lids :( :eh:
hey Quagmire, 2000neon2SRT4 said on another thread that is about a GB #2 for AVS clone spoilers, that he will be doing a GB for "s-style" eyelids cause i too need some black "s-style" eyelids and he also said that he has an ebay listing of "s-style" eyelids....here's the thread about it, read post #11...http://www.srtforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=377492

·
Registered
5,364 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Thanks for the tip... I posted in that thread about them... they look great.

elvatoloco said:
SRT4Quagmire said:
man do I need some black "s-style" eye lids :( :eh:
hey Quagmire, 2000neon2SRT4 said on another thread that is about a GB #2 for AVS clone spoilers, that he will be doing a GB for "s-style" eyelids cause i too need some black "s-style" eyelids and he also said that he has an ebay listing of "s-style" eyelids....here's the thread about it, read post #11...http://www.srtforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=377492

·
Registered
5,364 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
New Style for Your Nose holes the NB2 :bump:

BlackSin is the first one to sport one of these.
NB2 (NostrilBadgeStyle2) NB2 Shown in Silver Outlines / Black Letters & Black Outlines/ Silver Letters :bump:

·
Registered
5,093 Posts
I personally dont like it. You already have the Dodge emblem & now you're putting another one. I think it clashes. Plus, any car enthusiast knows what model the car is.

1 - 20 of 86 Posts