Dodge SRT Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,818 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Lately I have been thinking of selling the little beast to get something a bit more family orientated. I got my bike now to satisfy my need for cornering and speed so I was thinking of getting a Jeep SRT-8 or even just a regular cherokee. My problem is I dont think I want to take the hit I would have to in selling it. All my mods are on the list here except for the HID projectors.

http://ibpwr.com/

·
Registered
1,239 Posts
i think your best bet would be to part it out then try and sell it stock you would probably get more of your money back

·
Supporting Vendor (Gold), 2011 Calendar Car
5,862 Posts
MAN OH MAN!!! NOT YOU TOO!!!!! Ugh..... Everyone is jumping ship lately :(

As for the car.... you are never going to get nearly what you put into it. Look at how long Wenzel sat on his car with all the stuff on it. Nearly 10g's into mods and he still sold it below blue book. Granted he paid off his loan and such...... but he still lost money big time on it.

If you do part it out I want the HID's :D I'll pay nicely for them I swear!

·
Registered
124 Posts
well if u do part i would love to take the rims and tires off of your hands for some money and my factory rims or if u wanted to keep the car i have some lambo doors and kaminari wing to trade for the wheels let me know

·
Registered
1,818 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Ha ha parting it out is too much a pain in the ars! I would rather keep it that return it back to stock sourcing all the stock parts again blah blah. I will just make it a track only car when I get back to the states.

·
Registered
1,162 Posts
aww man you guys are killling me! i leave and then everyone starts selling their damn cars! lol well it seems to be the time frame where everyone is selling their srt's but i think it will have a come back of huge buyers later on down the road when dodge makes an srt 4 mini van... hey they're half way there with the caliber lol

1 - 7 of 7 Posts