Dodge SRT Forum banner

1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
1,697 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I thought we could get away from the lie's and decieving of the dealership for just one minute.

While driving on the freeway and driving past a dealership i was thinking when the myth becomes a reality and the demon (dealer) hands u the key to your Srt4, u step into your srt4 what song will divirgnize your car? as u take it for its first ride? for me some AcDc Highway to Hell will be what i play when i peel out the dealership and cause havoc on the streets

·
Registered
6,268 Posts
I'm going to tell my dealer to not turn the radio on AT ALL or else I won't buy the car, I'm going tp put in a CD as I'm leaving the parking lot and play the song "Highway to the danger zone", ahahahaha :lol: :lol: :lol: , such a classic

·
Registered
726 Posts
I've actually given this question some thought! The friend that I am driving down with - he and I have an inside joke about the Miami Vice Theme. Wouldn't surprise me if that becomes the first song played :lol:

·
Super Moderator
6,317 Posts
If I had the cd, I can't drive...55 - Sammy Hagar. Since I don't, Interstate love song - STP (Stone Temple pilots)

·
Premium Member
5,578 Posts
"96 quite bitter beings" by CKY.

·
Registered
49 Posts
BASS

Once i get my SRT-4 i wont play any hard rock (not saying that it sucks) but i gotta put some bass in to my car. but i dont have a special song yet to hear. D

·
Registered
2,971 Posts
Hmm.. after I get done enjoying my new exhaust sounds, i'll crank a little "Jesus built my hotrod" by Ministry or maybe a little "Bang On" from Propellerheads. Then possibly a little "Wish" by Nine Inch Nails. Listening to any of those songs on the highway automatically makes my foot press to the floor. I'm not sure what would happen if I combined the three :)

·
Registered
27 Posts
Hmm.. First Song..

I dunno.. This is probably a bit old and stale.. but the Who Made Who soundtrack by AC/DC ........ Dunno... just seems appropriate.. This car has taken on a life of its own..

·
Premium Member
14,830 Posts
First one has to be "Radar Love" by Golden Earring. then probably "Red Barchetta" by Rush. I'm getting silver but who cares :) Hell, by the time they get here, I'll probaby have three mixes made up :lol: Radar Love got me very first "Exhibition of acceleration" ticket in 1986 :) Lit up the tires of my Shelby Charger at a stop light, cop in the gas station across the street pulled me into the bar 50 feet past the intersection. The folks waiting to get in applauded :D Wish they offered to pay the ticket.

·
Registered
7,270 Posts
I'm a bass head/techno kinda guy. I don't have any particular song in mind yet cause there are so many to choose from. I'll definitely listen to the tunez my motor/exhaust is spewing out first, and then go from there!!

·
Registered
1,697 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
srt4

I changed my mind about my original song, i will listen to a mix of KORN that i made right now! guaranteed to tear up the road

·
Premium Member
1,294 Posts
GLHS837....that's scary......"Radar Love" would have been my first pick too !

Follow that up with "Highway Star" by Deep Purple, and then the live version of "Godzilla" by BOC, dedicated to all the poor ricers that ain't gonna survive.

·
Premium Member
5,578 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,578 Posts
NoisufnoC said:
no cd....just the sound of 215 turbo charged horse power screaming out the dual exhaust :twisted:
so i guess you plan on getting an underpowerd one? :wink:

and it isnt really a dual exhaust. it just splits into 2 at the end.

1 - 20 of 47 Posts