Dodge SRT Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
4,897 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Had a shitty as day at work and the DMV backed me over the table and busted a nut on my ass, but I met some really cool people today.

Had a Black SRT-4 do a ricer fly by on me, recognized his ass hes on the forums some where.

Was at a gas station and had some STI owner walk up to me and compliment me on my car.

Then there was a nissan owner in a black turboed 240 that gave me compliments up and down as we were stopped at a light.

Was a wierd day.

·
Registered
590 Posts
hmm seen a few other srt's around. theres a yellow one here in oceanside, a hispanic guy, by lowes/mcdonals off of 76. i never manage to get near him though, always see him going the opposite direction. can't ever seem to get another owner to say hi

·
Registered
4,897 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
And I forgot to mention I took a break from visiting my friends chick in the Hospital and got some grub as I was pullin out of the driveway a bunch of people were yelling that they loved my car (they heard the BOV).

·
Registered
8,630 Posts
Ok :smoke:

·
Registered
4,897 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·

·
Registered
481 Posts
lol, "word"

·
Registered
8,630 Posts
chubz said:
One word for you and Rod

Cancer
LOL that was him posting.. he always posts the smoker icon.... you know Matt, it's so funny when you post... I can hear your tone of voice. LOL. Funny white boy.

·
Registered
1,038 Posts
lol...i had an old lady in a beat up nissan look my car up and down, front and back, and then look at me and give me the thumbs up!!!!! I almost dies laughing. An I mean old....like 70ish!!!!!

That meant so much more than some kid saying i havd a nice car!!! rofl

·
Registered
1,024 Posts
LTLVIPR said:
lol...i had an old lady in a beat up nissan look my car up and down, front and back, and then look at me and give me the thumbs up!!!!! I almost dies laughing. An I mean old....like 70ish!!!!!

That meant so much more than some kid saying i havd a nice car!!! rofl
lmfao, I know what you mean. I had an older 50-60 year old english woman drive next to me and ask what my car was and told me how much she liked it. It was fuggin hilarious I startin busting up laughin as I turned away.

·
Registered
16,766 Posts
i was slowly creeping through a parking lot and this old guy stops walking and turns toward me to say "ya' got some nice pipes there young man"..... it was cool, cause most older people around here give me dirty looks but he liked it...
must have been a car freak when he was younger

·
Registered
8,630 Posts
moltenice said:
i was slowly creeping through a parking lot and this old guy stops walking and turns toward me to say "ya' got some nice pipes there young man"..... it was cool, cause most older people around here give me dirty looks but he liked it...
must have been a car freak when he was younger
maybe he wasn't talking about your car... :eyebrow:

·
Registered
225 Posts
x_srt4_x said:
maybe he wasn't talking about your car... :eyebrow:
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

·
Registered
8,630 Posts
LMAO... isn't that one fun????