Dodge SRT Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i have an 04 and here are the mods i plan to install. Three inch cold air intake, spark pluggs wires and coil, Greddy BOV with just the mounting flang no upgraded pipe with the flange allready welded to it, block off plate, full 3' exhaust system(o2 and downpipe), stage 1, and AGP wastegate. The problem is that i read almost every post in the performance section and there are twice as many people posting problems with things like the AGP wastegate and how it extremely hard to get safe boost levels through tuning it down, and how stage one pulls timing with aftermarket wastegates, and people using the different vacuum lines and how one does what the other one doesn't! So i want to ask if you guys think all these parts will work well together because i don't want to have all these problems wih different parts not being tuned or hooked up right so how would you guys suggest installing all of these so that i get good horsepower gains because i better with these mods and absolutly no problems or easy ones that can be fixed, thanks guys!

·
Registered
5,431 Posts
if you're that concerned about problems, i suggest you stay stock. even going with just mopar upgrades there are problems that can happen. that's the nature of modding a car, it can break.

you have less of a chance of issues going with mopar stages as they are pre-tuned and there's no messing with lines and such. that would probably be your best bet since you're highly concerned about issues.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.