Dodge SRT Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,572 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Pretty sure Im gonna get one for the srt4 when it gets here.

I have a timer on my truck but its built in to the alram/remote start.
I just hit it and it runs and shuts off in a few minutes.

Im looking at the greedy or some other brands.

Or should I wait until some one has a harness out for it?

Thoughts?

·
Registered
4,253 Posts
Check out Exhaust Depot's site http://www.exhaustdepot.net/

I went with the Blitz DTT/DCII because it came with a harness and instructions just for the SRT-4. It is Auto and manual controlled, plus the control head unit is compact and doesn't take up much room.

·
Registered
11,093 Posts
What I like about teh blitz unit is that in reads boost pressure.

It uses this boost pressure not only to display it on the screen, but also to calculate how long to keep the car on.

It will count up to X amount of time. If it sees .1 bar, it will then count Y amount of time higher than X.

Also gives you peak boost. So you know what your peak boost is.

·
Registered
4,253 Posts
Thanks for filling in the important stuff ED....I still forget about the peak boost feature....still getting use to a turbo car let alone the gadgets that you can get for it....

·
Registered
4,925 Posts
Yeah, I got the Blitz FATT-DC unit, it reads off the voltage, I wish I had gotten the otherone. When I turn on the rear defrost, it starts counting up seconds :roll:

·
Registered
11,093 Posts
m_dunnie said:
Thanks for filling in the important stuff ED....I still forget about the peak boost feature....still getting use to a turbo car let alone the gadgets that you can get for it....
What the peeak feature does is hold max boost reading.

On the stock setpu, you run about 11-13psi stock boost. But it peaks to 14-17 psi. It various on each car. The blitz will hold that highest boost that it saw and display it.

·
Registered
2,750 Posts

From Exhuast Depot :wink:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.