Dodge SRT Forum banner

21 - 33 of 33 Posts

Registered
So what you're saying is fast daily. I like the sound of that lol
Fast daily with good mog 馃憤

My previous srt4 was 500whp,

My current will probably be a bit more than that once the tune is dialed in, and I get extremely good mpg on the highway if I don't get on it.

Both cars were 25+ mpg on e85

Registered
That's why I'm if you on which mods I should get because I still want a daily but I don't want it blow all my money
I already posted a screen shot above , and the link to the site. Go there and order it up.. hundreds of people have done the injector/tune combo by that guy... He's actually tuning my current srt

Registered
Discussion Starter #23
Does this change the type of fuel have to buy I'm not a knowledgeable person on different kinds of gas I just run 93 octane

Registered
Discussion Starter #29
I have a diablosport predator married to the car running a 93 octane tune but I don't think it's doing much as my 0-60 time is sub par 7 seconds

Premium Member
I totally overlooked the EXT wastegate setup. Thats what was throwing me off too. If you have a boost controller on there, turn it up to at least 16-17 psi. Once you get 3 bar map/tip sensors you can turn it up more than that with a proper tune. I used to spike 22psi on my stock turbo (it'll always fall down to around 15 psi at redline)

Registered
Maybe it's just the angle of the picture, but it doesn't look like the coupler on your throttle body is tightened. That would be a major boost leak if it's not. You should cap off that nipple on your intake, too. Your coolant overflow is missing and looks to be capped off with a bolt or screw. That should be addressed. Also, your battery is backwards. They probably did that because the positive side was contacting that poorly-fitting intake.

The car needs a lot of attention before you worry about going faster. Like mentioned earlier, you really need to do a boost leak test. That will likely find some of your boost issues. The car sounds way slower than it should be.

Registered
Maybe it's just the angle of the picture, but it doesn't look like the coupler on your throttle body is tightened. That would be a major boost leak if it's not. You should cap off that nipple on your intake, too. Your coolant overflow is missing and looks to be capped off with a bolt or screw. That should be addressed. Also, your battery is backwards. They probably did that because the positive side was contacting that poorly-fitting intake.

The car needs a lot of attention before you worry about going faster. Like mentioned earlier, you really need to do a boost leak test. That will likely find some of your boost issues. The car sounds way slower than it should be.

Didn't even notice the overflow "plug" lol

When I told him to get caught up on maintenance, leak downs, boost leaks , compression tests before he goes any mods, his response was. Don't worry my car is fine.

Soo...... That's what I took it as.

21 - 33 of 33 Posts