Dodge SRT Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
273 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ok just ordered S2, and the borla exhaust. what can i add to the exhaust for some more noise, and HP???? is changing the stock DP the only thing i can do? if so what DP whould you recommand???? looking for something with a bit more noise

·
Registered
5,204 Posts
I see S2 is there.. Your going to be very rich!!! Your going to need some type of piggyback or mapclamp to lean it out to get some hidden hp. any boltons will not give u anymore gains.. Ive been there and still am. need to lean it out. or you will be stuck in the 260hp and 300tq range.

my latest mods were big fmic and icemantb. I know theres gains. but nothing showing on the dyno.

For one. I know the fmic is working. Ive done numerous back to back dynos and not a decrease in power. This was while i was trying to tune my mapclamp.

But then, S3 is coming. :D hopefully soon.

·
Registered
4,896 Posts
fmic and any 3" dp no cat should do the trick.

·
Banned
460 Posts
stg. 2 sux...should have gotten stg. 1, turbo-back exhaust, e.d. hardpipes, hks bov, nad agp bop for $1515 from modernperformance.com.....or...for the same price and even MORE HP u could have gone with stg. 1, and call Hector at exhaust depot and he'll sell the GReddy E-01 boost controller, and GReddy E-manage with the injector harness for bigger injectors prewired for $988...which still leaves u $$$ for whatever else...im just not a fan of stg. 2...theres nothing too good about it...

·
Registered
1,379 Posts
Have you received and installed stage 2 and the catback yet? Or just ordered them?

Wait until they get in, you may be more then happy with stage 2 for a while. Its held off my urge to keep tinkering for a couple months now, which has got to be some sort of personal record.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts