Dodge SRT Forum banner

1 - 20 of 86 Posts

·
Registered
912 Posts
Someone should explain that the SRT in that video they put up had the AGP kit and went through NUMEROUS dyno runs on a stock non-built motor.

·
Registered
222 Posts
Someone should also tell them that there will soon be quite a few non-"professionals" driving big turbo SRT's without taking the motor apart. I can't believe they think the SRT's handling sucks compared to the GTO?

·
Registered
854 Posts
I was impressed, i made a post too add some facts.

Ben

·
Registered
854 Posts
Thanks.

SRT-4 owners talking shit all of the time is getting old. Info is more helpful.

·
Registered
3,301 Posts
Same stuff as the Mustang and F-body forums - neat little car for the money, don't underestimate them, can't expect much more from a small motor, blah blah blah.

The V8 guys don't have very high expectations from small displacement 4s.

·
Registered
854 Posts
The local V8 guys don't give me shit anymore:)

·
Registered
3,166 Posts
It was a good thread over there until some of the morons from this forum started pounding their chest in a GTO forum. Nice work guys. Add another community to the list that think WE ALL consider our cars God's gift to internal combustion.

·
Registered
4,983 Posts
Honda Hunter said:
The local V8 guys don't give me shit anymore:)
:lol: I know what you mean. First the ricers stopped racing me. Now the V8s arent either. ROFL

Steiner said:
It was a good thread over there until some of the morons from this forum started pounding their chest in a GTO forum. Nice work guys. Add another community to the list that think WE ALL consider our cars God's gift to internal combustion.
Yeah, the "idiot" blast was uneccessary! Layed it on too thick also. But we got that here, too. (flame wars)

·
Registered
736 Posts
If you cared what people think of your car you should of never bought a neon.

·
Registered
6,869 Posts
SilverSRT4Ken said:
:lol: I know what you mean. First the ricers stopped racing me. Now the V8s arent either. ROFL
I duno about where you live, but around me I have some stupid fast cars...twin turbo 68 camaro, multiple f-bodys running low 12's, cobra's everywhere...hell I even have two skylines in my neihborhood and a pulsar (1 skyline is slow and stock, the other has fmic and exhaust and is still slow...pulsar is somewhere in the 11's because of its rollcage), oh yeah then two mustangs down the street running 10's...and I could go on and on...I'm afraid to mess with a lot of people due to I duno wtf they have.

·
Registered
6,869 Posts
gtodoug on that board is dougnosser on this board

friend of mine but I think what hes saying is wrong about the srt4...

·
Registered
1,941 Posts
dymondboy2f said:
I duno about where you live, but around me I have some stupid fast cars...twin turbo 68 camaro, multiple f-bodys running low 12's, cobra's everywhere...hell I even have two skylines in my neihborhood and a pulsar (1 skyline is slow and stock, the other has fmic and exhaust and is still slow...pulsar is somewhere in the 11's because of its rollcage), oh yeah then two mustangs down the street running 10's...and I could go on and on...I'm afraid to mess with a lot of people due to I duno wtf they have.
2 skylines? where do u live? Florida?

·
Registered
6,869 Posts
Seansurfn2 said:
2 skylines? where do u live? Florida?
yeah...theres 2 in my neihborhood, a maroone R32 with exhaust and FMIC (same guy owns the pulsar) and he has them from the military and there listed as collectable i think...the other is a silver one thats bone stock, some guy in his 40's owns it and just drives it cause he likes it, believe its an R33

then within maybe a 40 mile radius including the two above we probably have 5-6 with only one of them being around 600-700HP and the other being stock or with little mods.

·
Registered
2,645 Posts
dymondboy2f said:
yeah...theres 2 in my neihborhood, a maroone R32 with exhaust and FMIC (same guy owns the pulsar) and he has them from the military and there listed as collectable i think...the other is a silver one thats bone stock, some guy in his 40's owns it and just drives it cause he likes it, believe its an R33

then within maybe a 40 mile radius including the two above we probably have 5-6 with only one of them being around 600-700HP and the other being stock or with little mods.
Lucas, isnt that Steve that goes to towers with the Skyline. I believe he also owns a TT C5 vette.

·
Registered
6,869 Posts
srt4me03 said:
Lucas, isnt that Steve that goes to towers with the Skyline. I believe he also owns a TT C5 vette.
probably...all the skylines are silver with one being maroone and I only know the maroone owners name to be honest.

·
Registered
47 Posts
GTOsoon said:
I almost bought one until I sat in it. Im 6'2" and felt like a sardine in a can in that thing. Not too impressed with the interior either
So move the fucking seat back? Or fucking lose some weight?

I'm 6'4 190lbs and it was far from "cramped".

1 - 20 of 86 Posts