Dodge SRT Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
158 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
what time should i hit if i had a mopar stage1, turboback, CAI, MBC, 8.5 wires, and WGA on a 04?

·
Registered
956 Posts
Should be able to at least runa 14.0. The rest matters on your driving skills and how you have everything set up.

·
Registered
485 Posts
yeh

krispl said:
Should be able to at least runa 14.0. The rest matters on your driving skills and how you have everything set up.
what he said

·
Registered
2,809 Posts
should proby run mid 13's. i ran 13.9 with my stock srt4 and it was my first time ever at the track with it

·
Registered
616 Posts
All depends on the driver, with that setup you could run 14.5, or you could run low 13's.... too many variable: humiditiy, track prep, tires, etc. etc.

·
Registered
2,769 Posts
power there if boost is turned up as high as u safely can go and sustain it with the wga for low 13's but need traction and skill

·
Registered
264 Posts
How much boost are you running maxxoutsrt4? And what is that max boost you should run on stage 0?

·
Registered
802 Posts
well i spike 19 when im on "race mode". for me race mode means hooking up my MBC, daily driving i run no MBC just WGA. and as far as max boost, i havent put on a wideband yet so i really dont know. but i havent deteonated once yet even at such high boost levels. by the way stage 0 for 2004 is different from 2003. the injectors make a world of a difference.

·
Registered
7,398 Posts
hey maxxedoutsrt4 u change ur avatar yet :gay: ? :lol: i couldnt stand it any more every time i saw my icon its ur post! :flame: o well i got a hot asian dont steal this one 2!!!!! :ninja: :grimrippe

·
Registered
178 Posts
Im going to try to run 13.0 oct.2 at the track,wish me luck

·
Registered
139 Posts
maxxedout, did you steal srt4bangers avatar? thats not cool. :flame: .

·
Registered
802 Posts
gosh people, i borrowed an avtar. and by the way, no where in my handle is there an E. is M A X X no E D O U T S R T 4

1 - 16 of 16 Posts