Registered
13,657 Posts
:rofl:

·
Registered
676 Posts
da1duc said:
We are here, just busy.

Have we looked into the SRT4 computer- yes.
Could we tune one- yes.

Just going through the hit list for products. Need everyone here to make the calls in CSR to get the reponse further up on the radar.

D
can you post the number that we can call??????

·
Premium Member
4,869 Posts
Jeopardy theme song is playing in my head...:frogtongu Hope you guys can post a number or something for people to call and bring it up higher on the radar.

·
Registered
255 Posts
Chips suck! I've had nothing but problems with chips and I'm not a big fan of Superchips. I'll stick with Mopar.

·
Registered
550 Posts
I called quite some time ago and I was told TWICE that there were comming out with a chip for our cars almost a Effin year ago.....and still nothing is up on the site....someone told a fat fib in my book....

·
Premium Member
4,869 Posts
madneon said:
I called quite some time ago and I was told TWICE that there were comming out with a chip for our cars almost a Effin year ago.....and still nothing is up on the site....someone told a fat fib in my book....
Well most likely the mopar gang isnt letting up. Nobody can just "crack" the ecu so to speak and then proceed to sell it to make a profit. The rights must be bought and they are not going to do it at all. Well they may, but its gonna be very expensive.

21 - 28 of 28 Posts