Dodge SRT Forum banner

How much above a regular SRT-4 would you pay for an ACR Edition SRT-4?

• Nothing at all.. the SRT-4 is perfect as it is.

Votes: 247 32.6%
  • $1000

Votes: 235 31.0%
  • $2000

Votes: 184 24.3%
  • $3000

Votes: 66 8.7%
  • $4000

Votes: 7 0.9%
  • $5000

Votes: 19 2.5%
61 - 68 of 68 Posts

·
Registered
331 Posts
for the guys that were really hoping that this would pretty much be a stripped down SRT i got a question for you... what happened to the stage3R srt4 that was supposed to be all about that..light weight. is that still being built? i think that would deserve the acr badge not this... i mean big deal if it has better rims and suspension. why not just buy stage2 or stage 3 coilovers and aftermarket rims and have a way better looking/handling car?? if you really want it white you could have painted it already, like ITR white or some other cool whites, which i think are better than the yellowish white i saw them advertise for this car anyways

·
Registered
11,017 Posts
penis_wrinkle said:
for the guys that were really hoping that this would pretty much be a stripped down SRT i got a question for you... what happened to the stage3R srt4 that was supposed to be all about that..light weight. is that still being built? i think that would deserve the acr badge not this... i mean big deal if it has better rims and suspension. why not just buy stage2 or stage 3 coilovers and aftermarket rims and have a way better looking/handling car?? if you really want it white you could have painted it already, like ITR white or some other cool whites, which i think are better than the yellowish white i saw them advertise for this car anyways
the lightweight was never intended to be a production model. for the most part u can make ur own extreme light weight. and handling and being faster doesn't always go hand in hand with looking better..

·
Registered
429 Posts
Didn't really need an ACR. My local mopar dealership could not get me one. The package list was$1200 option. I had them put in the stage 2 coil-over kit and lager mopar rear sway bar plus 225 17s on for the same price 23499. It's all in the askin nicley

·
Registered
926 Posts
Competition Group (ACR)

$1,195.00
16" x 7.0" Aluminum Wheels
225/45R16 Black Side Wall Performance Tires
"ACR" Badge
Competition Suspension
Non-Matching Spare Tire

Not sure if anyone posted this yet.

·
Registered
2,256 Posts
I still want the SRT4 RS, not a $2500 price hike for different wheels and $300 sway bars etc.

No AC, PS, PW, PL, radio, sunroof, Pas. air bag ( driver too if it were up to me ), or wing. Then add CF hood, CF trunk, wheels, and a S2 system with toys. And just keep the price the same....

I bet it would run 12's stock and out handle the other AWD cars...

Even better idea would to may a damn 2-door !!!! I'd kill for a 2-door SRT4 !!

·
Registered
48 Posts
aqnymore than 500$ over invoice and your nuts!!!

I don't care if it's got a platinum shitter in the back seat, and batman comes to change the tire if i get a flat. No more than 500 over invoice ever period the end....... Dealers pay the bills with used car sales NOT new car sales. Do your homework print out the invoice price from a site like groove car bring it with you slap it down and be ready to buy. Do all your test driving and playing at another dealer. when you are ready to buy line up your financing ahead of time know your credit score. don't let the dealer tell u "this is a low volume car so we can't lower the price" HORSE SHIT there are tons of srt's out there i got my 05 black with the kicker and the sunroof for 21998. Oh and my last rant if you are going to trade in go at night clean the shit out of your car get the oil changed THAT day and leave the paper mats in it. I traded in an 04 civic ex 4 dr black that had been hit 3 times with the worst body work i have ever seen. Helen Keller could have painted it better with a roller. But it was clean as hell and looked shiny as hell in the dark i got 13650 for a car that was worth 10 to 12 at most.

Make the dealer work FOR you and don't be afraid to walk out!! You are the boss.

Sapper6 :grimrippe

61 - 68 of 68 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.