Dodge SRT Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
816 Posts
figured it was too good to be true.... oh dave, dave, we're calling for you.. i hope your cornhole feels good

·
Registered
1,311 Posts
kiiiburn said:
figured it was too good to be true.... oh dave, dave, we're calling for you.. i hope your cornhole feels good
Eric,

I havn't given up yet so don't you. I know so far it's taken too long to get this thing going but it seems I'm in this on my own. I'm not a mech. I don't know how to use the computer very well and my husband is just as sick as you about the whole thing. Our car has been in pieces for 7 mos. now. We have a bussiness that we have to keep going just to make ends meet. If I can just get some help, and I am trying, I will make this happen. I don't want to sound like I'm whinning but I am :ben: I'm willing to put in the time but I just don't know tech stuff and exactly what to order. People ask me tech questions about products. I don't know answers and the other sites have their own techs. I think if I can get products up and people know what they want , and what parts work with what , with good pricing there might be a market for that. If you have any suggestions I would greatly appr. them. I have pay pal set up ,and everything but the damn site is done. I told you that I would get your stuff first and I havn't forgotten. I don't want to make empty promises. I'm trying my best. In the mean time this whole thing sucks!
I hope the rest of your life is going well. I'm done crying for now :clap: Sorry for the long bitchfest. I'm a woman what do you expect :lol:

Stay safe,
Marian

1 - 3 of 3 Posts