Dodge SRT Forum banner

What ones to get? Opinons Please

965 views 29 replies 18 participants last post by  SRT4R 
#1 · (Edited)
Ok so i am getting track rims. They come in three color styles! I need help deciding.

1) Flat Black with Mach/Lip

2) Black

3) Flat Black

What do you guys vote? 1 - 2 - or - 3

Thanks Guys

So Far:
1) 4 vote
2) 2 vote
3) 3 vote

Ok so as they are just track rims for me, the vote is going to select these rims for me! As you can see the pole above the "Rice Rims" are winning! Vote is going to be closed at the end of this week! Hope you guys make a good choice for me! LOL

See less See more
#17 ·
you cant get the right size for the SRT4
kaminarineon said:
CavyKiller said:
I want the 15" for the slicks! The tire guy sees that he can get 15 by 6.5 and they weight in @ 10lbs! does that sound right?
the rims actually weigh in around 12.5 lbs.....if you are getting them for 3xx out the door new.....then no need to think just buy them....TT has them listed for 260/each :wah?!:

#24 ·
#1 with the lip. The contrast will stand out just right. Gonzaga says so.:grimrippe

#26 ·
CavyKiller said:
Block Head said:
#1 with the lip. The contrast will stand out just right. Gonzaga says so.:grimrippe
So far the "RICE RIMS" are winning!:wah?!:
GONZAGA SAYS SO!:grimrippe J/k And they are not rice. Fast with class is not Rice. 45lb Crome's are rice.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.