Dodge SRT Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
8,059 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Rule number one: Never try to race a Lamborghini. Ever. :wah?!:
Had one pretty much stomp on my ass all over the A-5 going into Heidelberg today (had HD plates on it too). And the TIRES! Good Lord! Those things must have been like a foot and half WIDE! It was silver, evil and scared me silly. At one point we hit up to 140 mph on a somewhat clear straightaway and he kept pulling in front of me, then braking, then pulling in front of me, then braking. Owned every which way. The sound it made when it first blew by me almost made me wet my pants. :eeeek:
Man, if I was a millionaire, I'd wind up wasting all my money on one and the insurance to match. Talk about a car that needs ZERO additional engine tuning.

·
Premium Member
14,830 Posts
Ever pick a fight with the bouncers, just to see who wins?

·
Registered
8,059 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
GiJoe said:
YEAH!!!
It was silver. I would have skull drug him!! NOW, if it were a yelow one, (you know, like MY beast) It would have been a close race!! :rofl: :eveilgrin
Lamborghinis on the highway are like sharks in the ocean. The biggest predators in their environment.

·
Registered
2,838 Posts
monkeyboy said:
There's no way a Lambroghini could beat an SRT-4! We have teh fastest cars EVAR!

(p.s. do you think racing that Lambroghini will void our warranties?)
Washing and waxing your car will void your warranty. I heard once you drive it off the lot you pretty much just voided your warranty. I bet just talking about modding your car will void your warranty in some states. There are no such things as 100% guarantees. Only suckers who believe them. :tongue:

·
SRT Forums Veteran
1,198 Posts
Has anyone read the new Road and Track......

There is a twin turbo Viper SRT-10 in there....
0-60 in 3.5 sec
1/4 mile in 11 @ 141 MPH
and...
and..
and.
0-150 MPH in 12 sec flat...

800 HP wit 850 ft lb of torque @ 10 PSI boost
870 HP @ 13 PSI

of course it's only a $60,000 mod.........

·
Registered
3,301 Posts
LOL - maybe if you were 1AD and you got to Saddam's garage before the 1st Sgt saw what he had stashed there.. and maybe a small bribe to a local family to hide it for a few years till the sh*t cools down.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.