Dodge SRT Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have stage 2 w toys, quicktime dp, injen sri, 8.5mm wires. my goal is to break into the 12's, will race inserts do the job or do I need to spend more money. If so what brand do you recommend, cheap as possible

·
Registered
93 Posts
i dont have many mods yet. . . but my best mod is my AGP mm (dogbones)... When you first install them, you will notice a lot of vibration when sitting at idle. After a while you dont notice it and it also (i guess) breaks in a bit. It does reduce a shit load of wheel hope and keeps the engine from jumping around. I would, however, recommend getting a complete set, the upper, lower and tranny mount. I dont have the tranny yet, so i still can get a little hop sometimes, though it is seldom. They are 135 direct. I think its a worth while investment.

http://www.agpturbo.com/product.php?productid=16170&cat=272&page=1

·
Registered
28 Posts
I have the race inserts. They are okay but I still get bad wheel hop when I take off hard. I'd suggest getting upgraded motor mount bolts too...the stock bolts break easy. The tranny mount and suspension bushings seem to be good mods as well. I'm waiting for mine to come in still though.....

·
Registered
18 Posts
well when i bought my car stock i noticed a lot of wheelp hop....I installed the eibach sportline lowering kit and now absolutely no wheel hop...I'm gonna still go ahead and replace the bushings but just to let you know that helped out a lot.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts