Dodge SRT Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Banned
3,003 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Bought my car a month ago and Dont know what it takes to put max horsepower on a turbo vehicle as well as i do a n/a one. Any info as to where I should go next with power mods? Going to upgrade the AEM intake soon hopefully as well.

Parts I already have:
1. Greddy Type S BOV
2. Mopar Short Throw Shifter
3. AEM Short Ram Intake
4. Greddy Oil Catch Can
5. Greddy Turbo Timer
12. Tranny Motor Mount
13. Dog Bone Motor Mounts
14. DC Strut Bar (Front)
16. APG Wastegate
17. APG Blow Off Valve BOP
18. ATP Pressure Pipe
19. MSD Coil Pack

Just ordered from Performance Dodge Specail:
1. Stage 1
2. Booger Bushings

Picking up this weekend from Dallas Meet:
1. Greddy Profec B Spec 2

·
Registered
2,966 Posts
looks like you have some money to get all that stuff in a month id say go with a turbo conversion unless you dont wanna void warranty also a larger FMIC. Cant believe you dont have an exhaust yet. Your car needs to breath.

·
Banned
3,003 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
yea i am trying to avoid the turbo upgrade all together. Just want around 300-325 whp. Yea I have been trying to decide which eshaust I like the best. Thinking about the Maxxfabb 02 housing, Maxxfabb downpipe, and B&B Cat-Back. Yea and money really isnt a deciding factor. Just wanna hit the whp mark without a turbo upgrade.

·
Registered
9,151 Posts
still looking for that bigger IC? I'll sell it for a better price..

not posted yet, but prob soon, lemme know

·
Registered
6,698 Posts
add on your choice of 3 inch turbo back with o2 housing. larger throttle body and a big front mount, also a power paq and you should just start to touch 300whp with cai,wga and ebc already on. also look into ngk plugs and some gauges to help monitor your. i'm sporting a wideband af and egt gauge.

·
Banned
1,276 Posts
You should have a slightly similar setup (other than S2 vs S1) as mine when I finally get S2 in the mail... I also plan on getting the MaxxFabb 3" O2 & Downpipe with a 3" B&B Cat. back; however, I asked on the MaxxFabb forum about getting this setup with the B&B exhaust and they said that their Downpipe doesn't work with the B&B Cat. back. They also said when I'm ready to buy it they will work something out to make their Downpipe compatible with the B&B Cat. Back.

I'm also looking for about 300whp. Good luck with your modding!

·
Registered
626 Posts
check psi-fi motorsports in the vedor section...they make it. also do a search on other people trying to go for 300whp. the main issue with most (unless water/alky injection or naaawzz is used) is high EGTs leading to a fried motor. 290hp is a lot safer goal. also, how many miles do you have on your car? seems like a lot of stuff in there for a month-old car. could potentially hurt engine life. not bein an ass, just helpin you out.

·
Banned
3,003 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
JustANeonButBadass said:
seems like a lot of stuff in there for a month-old car. could potentially hurt engine life. not bein an ass, just helpin you out.
car is right at about 1200 miles. None of the stuff is on the car. Waiting until I get to about 3 grand on it to put anything on. Hopefully at that point I will have everything I need and just do it all in one long weekend. and trying my best to stay away from nitrous. had way to much fun with it on my eclipse and blew a dayum rod!

And thanks for the heads up on PSI about the power paq.

·
Registered
9,151 Posts
you can just PM me on the big IC, lemme know if you still need it..

if not, i think i will just sell it... worried about the crash beam :/

1 - 12 of 12 Posts