Dodge SRT Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
954 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It's not a question, I know the answer...The company stands behind their product!

I recently had a LED go out on my boost gauge...I like the gauge a lot so I figured I'd email VEI and ask about fixing it...while I was at it, I asked for a price to upgrade my firmware to the newest bargraph scale, and add the newest "dimmer dimmer" feature.

I don't know if he'd do this all the time, I just asked for a price and Neil gave me "no charge." How can you not be happy with that kind of service!

Don't hesitate to pick up one of these gauges, they rock!:readclose

·
Registered
3,721 Posts
It's not a question, I know the answer...The company stands behind their product!

I recently had a LED go out on my boost gauge...I like the gauge a lot so I figured I'd email VEI and ask about fixing it...while I was at it, I asked for a price to upgrade my firmware to the newest bargraph scale, and add the newest "dimmer dimmer" feature.

I don't know if he'd do this all the time, I just asked for a price and Neil gave me "no charge." How can you not be happy with that kind of service!

Don't hesitate to pick up one of these gauges, they rock!:readclose
say who did you email to get your gauge fixed?...i too have burnt out led's and would like them fixed...and want to know the charge for it since i bought my boost gauge used from another forum member, so i don't know if like the warranty transfers on to me...

·
Registered
3,721 Posts
VEI will take care of it for you directly... they've never had one red LED burn out, but have seen a number of blue bargraph LED's burn out. They're working with the manufacturer of the LED's to resolve the problem, but in the meanwhile they will take care of it for you. Email their support ... see here... VEI Systems -- Intelligent Vehicle Instrumentation -- Contact Info

Vic.
yeah thats the one i have, the blue led psi boost gauge, thanks for the contact info

·
Banned
1,361 Posts
no no no

Just got the blue boost and wb with lc-1 gauges in the mail (thanks, look very nice) and was wondering if the blue boost bars were still having issues or if it was a one run thing (or whatever).

Thanks for the quick shipping, good price, and for adding my purchase to the 'custom' section of your web page!

-Elio

·
Registered
132 Posts
I'm not aware of any updates to that, but I know I will hear when something happens. I'll ask next time I speak with them.
You're welcome, btw.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts