Dodge SRT Forum banner

What is the interest.......

1K views 31 replies 16 participants last post by  Turbolag87 
#1 ·
I am in the midst of Creating a Big Front Mount Intercooler Set-up ..... Possibly with Hard Pipes .. What would the Interest Be and what would you expect to spend .... I should have the Intercooler Installed tomorrow with the Hard Pipes and pictures

Intercooler Specs are Core is 23" by 12" High and 3" thick . Extremely Low Pressure Drop with only 0.2 psi at 15lbs of Boost .

Rick
Pipes Performance Exhaust

#3 ·
Bowwdown said:
I am in the midst of Creating a Big Front Mount Intercooler Set-up ..... Possibly with Hard Pipes .. What would the Interest Be and what would you expect to spend .... I should have the Intercooler Installed tomorrow with the Hard Pipes and pictures

Intercooler Specs are Core is 23" by 12" High and 3" thick . Extremely Low Pressure Drop with only 0.2 psi at 15lbs of Boost .

Rick
Pipes Performance Exhaust
Intercooler would need to be under $900 to be competitive IMHO.

#4 ·
Bumper bar replacement - I would be interested in - Just bought a cooler. But you being local is a big advantage over most of the boys.

$900-$1000 is a good range. Hard pipes I have seen from another vendor in Canada for $375 including the silicone and clamps.

#11 ·
Viper Jr said:
What??? His 'stock' SRT?? Why would I want to go back to stock :cow: :rofl:

If he had his way I would be running 150 shot :eeeek:

Free bump.
PVO's car has no nitrous....yet. My warranty is too valueble :readclose

I know where there is a turbo for sale though......

Why is everybody always pickin' on me? :tongue:

#12 ·
PVO SRT said:
PVO's car has no nitrous....yet. My warranty is too valueble :readclose
I meant *my* car would be on the bottle if you had your way :frogtongu

PVO SRT said:
I know where there is a turbo for sale though......
:wah?!: Oh Danny.....

PVO SRT said:
Why is everybody always pickin' on me? :tongue:
hehehe... Finally it's your turn :lol:

Man.. I feel so bad we hijacked this thread sooooooo bad! :zipit:

#18 ·
Well I got it fitted last night ..... But I changed things up a bit . I didnt run to the stock pipes . I made new pipes that go to the throttle body on the Drivers Side ...... The other Pipe goes from the Intercooler to where the pipe gets hard under the Car .

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.