Dodge SRT Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Supporting Vendor (Gold), 2011 Calendar Car
5,862 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
There hasn't been any bottles of Mt. Dew on post for like 2 weeks now. Its all that german crap. Whats going on? I noticed there wasn't any in Landstuhl either when I was there a week ago. Is this a country wide thing? Are we being overrun by the Germans? Is this their way of starting WWIII? Good god man I need a Mt. Dew. And no.... the can just ain't the same.

·
Registered
1,077 Posts
Man, I went through the same thing when I went to Greece last summer to visit my mom and step dad. No Mt.Dew to be found any where for two weeks. And I just don't feel right without my morning Dew. I know what you're going through man.

·
5,862 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Ewwww.... You like mezzo mix outta the bottle? I like spitze (sp?) but only outta the fountain.

If you are serious I guess I could mail ya some....

·
Registered
2,340 Posts
I havn't had mezzo mix for years! I remember it being pretty good? Here in the states I have tried to make it with orange soda and coke, but its not the same...

Shat is spitze? I never had it!

·
5,862 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Spitze is coke and fanta mixed. Love it. If you have a serious jonesin for some mezzo hit me up on a PM and I'll get ya some.

·
Registered
2,838 Posts
If you can get me a few bags of Chili Cheese frito's I will send you Mezzo mix in 1 or 2 liter bottles. Let me know if you want to swap. They don't have those chips over here and I love them. I know they have them in California for sure. Thanks.

·
Registered
2,838 Posts
Hey Chris, if you lived far far away from your favorite stuff, you would appreciate someone hooking you up too! hahaha

·
5,862 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
My buddy's wife flew to the states for a holiday while we were deployed. She's german.... But she got there and got word that her grandmother had had a stroke and was in the hospital so she had to fly back right away. Well... earliest she could leave was in 14 hours from when she landed. She managed to spend $2,000 at Wal-mart in that 14 hours.

You never realize you much you miss something until you go back and have it again. I'm from Cincinnati. We've got our own style of chili there.... Skyline *DROOL*. Went back after not being there for about a year and a half.. Man oh man.... I crave it every second of every day now. Mmmmmmmm

·
Registered
1,204 Posts
Chris, you should start an official "I can't get it here, wanna trade?" Thread :lol:

If you need anything from the states, let me know.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts