Dodge SRT Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
264 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
does anyone know? is a downpipe? intercooler pipe? im confused lil help please.. and yes i searched

·
Registered
221 Posts
lol,are you serious,badazneon? lmfao,wow

·
Registered
221 Posts
NuthinS(RT4)pecial said:
It's what you use as a handle to a sling-shot. Use a taught serpentine belt for the rest of the install and go have fun shooting some pigeons.
LMFAO :clap:

·
Registered
11,093 Posts
You can see a pic of it here. Its shaped like a Y. This is a mandrel bent y that i carry.

We use them to hook up dual tips to one single pipe or to make one pipe on a truck into a dual exhaust conversion.

·
Registered
340 Posts
i think the Y pipe he's talking about is for WRX/STis.. Samco and Perrin make Y pipes for there intercoolers out of Sili. Better flow for the flat 4 motors.

.. and no.. the SRT4 doesn't have one..

·
Registered
264 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
ok thanks for the people that tried to help me and F the Jerks that had to comment. Im tryin to buy something off someone and they wont come out and tell me. They keep sayin its a cutout and they dont say if it just the opening or is it the whole downpipe im so confused and didnt need a$s to comment. God forbid u didnt know something small

·
Registered
3,660 Posts
Naska said:
.. and no.. the SRT4 doesn't have one..
it will soon...FBM is finishing up the twin turbo setup and it will utilize a y-pipe to connect the two compressor outlets to feed the IC piping....

·
Registered
340 Posts
AHHH.. then yah you were talking about A CUTOUT like Needswings DP and QTP DP.. and lunchbox.. thats awesome.. i thought all that TT setups weren't going to take off.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts