Dodge SRT Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
160 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
How does this little gadget give you so much horsepower? Is it safe for the engine and is it hard to install if you don't know how to work on a turbo?

·
Premium Member
5,578 Posts
its a manual boost controller. it is safe to a point, and it is super easy to install.

·
Registered
160 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
So its only $129 and it has no electronics? How do you dial in the amount of boost you want?

Lets say I want 15psi. Does that mean everytime I step on the gas I get 15 psi? How exactly does it work?

·
Super Moderator
6,317 Posts
Second Chance said:
Turn the dial.
Then watch your boost gauge. :wink:

·
Registered
7,270 Posts
PsychoMedic said:
So its only $129 and it has no electronics? How do you dial in the amount of boost you want?

Lets say I want 15psi. Does that mean everytime I step on the gas I get 15 psi? How exactly does it work?
You just adjust the dial to your desired psi (not highr than 16.5psi) and that's it. You should start out by closing the controller, and then adjusting it it a little. Do a test run, see what psi you are getting. Repeat until you are at your desired boost.

The MBC basically gives YOU control of the amount of pressure you send to the turbo. It completely takes the control of the psi away from the ECU.

·
Premium Member
3,671 Posts
I just ordered the duel stage from turboXS after I had a good conversation with Nathan. When I called I got right threw to him and he took the time to answer all the questions I had. We decided for my aplication that would ba a far better boost controler.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts