Dodge SRT Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just found out that my car has a big wheels stocker turbo with stock injectors, and i have been leaning out the car. what size injectors should i use? :eeeek:

·
Registered
3,125 Posts
If you're on pump gas stock is fine.

·
Registered
280 Posts
Wouldn't recommend less than stage 2 injectors. I'm out of fuel on a bone stock turbo. With a Bws you can hold somewhere around 20psi at 6,000. No way stage 1 injectors are doing that. Duster360 has a good package if you are looking to upgrade.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
i am currently running 15psi of boost. im just trying to find out what i need to make the car run good on pump gas without running into any problems in the future. i dont really kno what i need, kinda new to the srt4 game.

·
Registered
280 Posts
i am currently running 15psi of boost. im just trying to find out what i need to make the car run good on pump gas without running into any problems in the future. i dont really kno what i need, kinda new to the srt4 game.
You should get injectors if you want to be safe. My car isn't safe on stock turbo stage 1 injectors. Had to turn boost down to stay in the 11s afr

·
Registered
280 Posts
what boots pressure are you running to prevent from leaning out?
Spikes 20 but it falls to 18 before 5,000. Holding 20 at 5,000+ is when I go lean. Holding [email protected],000 right now and afr is 11.7-11.8 no more fuel to add

·
Registered
2,783 Posts
get dusters injector deal you already have the wally 255. the other optiosn is upgrade your fuel pump to a bosch 044 300LPH pump and get a return style fuel setup.

·
Registered
1,471 Posts
You won't be sorry going with Duster. Guy knows his stuff. I run his injectors with his S3 rescale and E85 rescales. Only took very minor tuning to get it spot on (every car is different).

·
Registered
510 Posts
Get dusters injectors+base tunes you'll have all the injector you need. I went with them and I never run out of fuel. (I am not a paid actor)

·
Registered
280 Posts
Get dusters injectors+base tunes you'll have all the injector you need. I went with them and I never run out of fuel. (I am not a paid actor)
Mine will be here early next week. Can't wait. It's the last piece of the puzzle to maxing out the stock turbo. I'll let you know what i think of the injectors and tunes

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
If I go to big on injectors will I be running to rich? How do you kno what size is rite for your car, does the computer tell it how much to use?

·
Registered
10,246 Posts
If I go to big on injectors will I be running to rich? How do you know what size is right for your car, does the computer tell it how much to use?
No it won't too rich if you have the correct tune.

You just need to ask the guy who's done it 500 times already(that would be me)

You need a wideband O2 to measure you A/F.

My 1025cc Injector tune combo will fit your immediate and a good part of your future needs just fine.:thumbsup:

·
Registered
280 Posts
If I go to big on injectors will I be running to rich? How do you kno what size is rite for your car, does the computer tell it how much to use?
I just did the install today. Like a different car. I highly recommend you talk to duster360 if you want to be safe running more boost

·
Registered
5 Posts
No it won't too rich if you have the correct tune.

You just need to ask the guy who's done it 500 times already(that would be me)

You need a wideband O2 to measure you A/F.

My 1025cc Injector tune combo will fit your immediate and a good part of your future needs just fine.👍
Is this option still available?

1 - 20 of 22 Posts