Dodge SRT Forum banner

WHAT! How is this possible? 300C with 3 miles on Ebay!

1K views 9 replies 6 participants last post by  ebbtide 
#1 ·
#3 · (Edited)
I ran the vin. It's a real car, but the dealer (or whoever is selling it) doesn't actually have the vehicle on the lot yet. It's being built today, and will be shipped to them as soon as it's done. He probably has the Vin from his order sheet.

The estimated ship date is tomorrow. invoice is 34,406, MSRP 36,530.

#5 ·
THIS IS THE EMAIL REPLY FROM THE DEALER:

"this is the first car they allocated to me
i expect delivery sometime in early march
any questions please feel free to call
thanks
barry schaen
adzam auto sales
914-241-2000"

Dealer Location:

ADZAM AUTO SALES INC
519 Bedford Road
Bedford Hills, NY 10507

#6 ·
Well, the 300C Ebay auction ended with no winner. No one met the reserve bid prices. The highest bid was $23,525.00. That is low. Know one really wanted the car.

In the past I have seen the bidding on new models go really wild. There are usually a lot people that want to be the 'first' to have one. I am suprised that the bidding was low. I hope it stays low to avoid that damn Additional Dealer Markup which we will see on all these cars once they hit the dealer showrooms due to some "perceived" high demand.

I also wonder why the 'dealer' listed it as a 2004 model?

#9 · (Edited)
ebbtide said:
I ran the vin. It's a real car, but the dealer (or whoever is selling it) doesn't actually have the vehicle on the lot yet. It's being built today, and will be shipped to them as soon as it's done. He probably has the Vin from his order sheet.

The estimated ship date is tomorrow. invoice is 34,406, MSRP 36,530.
ebbtide, based on the options listed on Ebay the MSRP should be at least $37,285? The auction states:

"Adjustable pedals, sunroof, High Intensity Discharge Headlamps, Genuine Califorinia Walnut Wood Trim, top of the line sound system (sound Group II), Cold weather group, Navigation system and more."

Base $32,370
Destination $625
Navigation & Sound Group II $2130
California Wood $400
HID Headlamps $650
Power Pedals $175
Cold Weather $40
Sunroof $895

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.