Dodge SRT Forum banner

21 - 40 of 21540 Posts

·
Registered
1,247 Posts
Painted the side mirrors and fog light bezels. Looks good.

Rice!

·
Registered
1,017 Posts
Put a decal on my front bumper yesterday. I gotta go get an oil change tonight.

·
Registered
11,922 Posts
gonna install my front Pwerks bar.
or at least get it started again.

·
Registered
588 Posts
in the last few weeks: New plugs gapped down, finally got an Aeroforce Scan Gauge to monitor some stuff i should have been lookin a long time ago.

Got my Solid LCA bushings but need to put them in soon. and hoping to get a wideband on this summer.

·
Registered
567 Posts
are you trying to jack my style!:flame:
Actually to be honest, I came up with 3 different ideas I wanted to paint my rims when I was deployed. I used photoshop to come up with it. Never even seen your rims until yesterday and was like well shit, he already has my one idea. Most likely though im going with the black with the orange lip and not the orange inside and black surface so no worries : )

·
Registered
907 Posts
Washed and waxed the car and shined the whole engine bay last night. Installed Greddy Catch Can with new PCV valve on saturday. Bought some metal and made my own Block Off Plate, Installed HKSsq with hard pipes. ummm painting front mount black today and also painting my valve cover! shew.. been busy! oh, and new turn signal bulbs and designed and VHT'd my own Eye lids. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
190 Posts
halo headlights, clear corners, rfr fender flairs, painted my coil,painted my injector cover, painted hvac surround, painted shift knob, painted hood prop, clear third, fm wga, perrin turbo back, led's for gauges and hvac,fog light mod, and eyelids

·
Registered
322 Posts
gonna start prepping my wheels tomorrow night for gloss black stockers :)

·
Registered
11,922 Posts
ok.
got the bar installed.

·
Registered
485 Posts
ive wanted to work on my car but its 114 outside i hate arizona!!!!!

·
Registered
40 Posts
Pondered selling her to get out of my sons debt! 20 years old and he bails on me for a 384.00$ payment a month for his 2007 Mitsubishi Eclipse!!!!!!!!!
Anyone in need of a slow car!? LOL

21 - 40 of 21540 Posts
About this Discussion
21.5K Replies
1.4K Participants
lVlemphizStylez
Dodge SRT Forum
The community to discuss high-performance Dodge vehicles from the SRT and PVO groups, SRT-4, SRT-6, SRT-8, and SRT-10. Come join the fun!
Full Forum Listing