Dodge SRT Forum banner
22641 - 22651 of 22651 Posts

·
Registered
4,802 Posts
Found some leftover stickers. Threw them on various things all over the shop, then decided to go all "Porsche-door-sticker" stealth-mode on the silver '4. Camera doesn't capture it well. Looks better IRL.
Wheel Car Hood Tire Automotive lighting

Tire Wheel Car Vehicle Automotive lighting

·
Registered
4,802 Posts
I see a reflection of a red SRT-4 there.....you have 2 of them?
2 and a half if you count the beating heart of my PT GT 'vert.

The red car is one of the 2004 SRT-4 press cars for Canada. I put in clutch #7. 123k kms. Pretty rough paint, but just got it mechanically sorted this year. Also, bone stock, right down to the air filter.

Guess I need an updated signature pic eh.

·
Registered
4,802 Posts
Clutch #7? Wow... I'm only on my 2nd clutch still. 165k miles. With lots of abuse along the way.
#7 according to the service paperwork, so "that we know of" kind of thing. I think 4 of those were in it's press-fleet lifespan IIRC. You think we drive 'em hard... let me introduce you to automotive journalists. I saved it from being shipped to the US for scrap with it's blown #6 clutch back in 2017.

I now own the car that is in the review that made me decide 100% that I wanted to buy one back in 2004.

·
Registered
14,983 Posts
You think we drive 'em hard... let me introduce you to automotive journalists. I saved it from being shipped to the US for scrap with it's blown #6 clutch back in 2017.

I now own the car that is in the review that made me decide 100% that I wanted to buy one back in 2004.
They are an abusive lot.

22641 - 22651 of 22651 Posts