Dodge SRT Forum banner
22401 - 22420 of 22459 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,922 Posts
I wouldn't expect much for $250/year.
My gardener and my trash company cost more that that.
sure, but i also don't live in California.... My 2200 sq-ft., 1/4 acre lot $200k home here would probably be over a million out there....

Reactions: lilviper

·
Registered
Original Owner '05 SRT-4 S2 Toys
203 Posts
Today, I changed my car insurance status to "storage" and the service appointment that I had scheduled for the 20th has been pushed back to the spring. Had to make an emergency home purchase (water heater) so service funds will now go towards that debt. The car will sit all winter in its' garage. Yuck.

·
Registered
1,819 Posts
Today, I changed my car insurance status to "storage" and the service appointment that I had scheduled for the 20th has been pushed back to the spring. Had to make an emergency home purchase (water heater) so service funds will now go towards that debt. The car will sit all winter in its' garage. Yuck.
Sad man. Sad.

Sent from my SM-G988U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,819 Posts
Oops, did I hurt you? Sorry!
No, you live on the other side of the USA kinda impossible to hurt me from there... We have previously discussed that concepts don't cause actual pain, and you cannot be harmed by being exposed to different thoughts. lol.

Are you feelin ok buddy? Everything good on the wrong coast? Don't forget the BEFAST mnemonic for stroke, could save a life, might even be yours...B = balance (sudden loss of balance); E = eye (sudden loss of vision) Face (look uneven?); A = arm (drift down?); S = speech (sound strange or difficulty speaking); T = time (brain cells die every second).

·
Registered
4,771 Posts
No, you live on the other side of the USA kinda impossible to hurt me from there... We have previously discussed that concepts don't cause actual pain, and you cannot be harmed by being exposed to different thoughts. lol.

Are you feelin ok buddy? Everything good on the wrong coast? Don't forget the BEFAST mnemonic for stroke, could save a life, might even be yours...B = balance (sudden loss of balance); E = eye (sudden loss of vision) Face (look uneven?); A = arm (drift down?); S = speech (sound strange or difficulty speaking); T = time (brain cells die every second).

Again, nobody cares. 🤣

·
Registered
12,018 Posts
polishing the snot out of it for the first time in 16 years.
hopefully I'll have it done before the snow flies so I can get it properly packed away for the winter.

Reactions: lilviper

·
Registered
4,770 Posts
A little part of me dies when I put winter tires on. Avoided it for nearly 7 years. Oh well.

Currently tearing the interior of Red apart. New door cards to replace the ones someone sliced-n-diced for an aftermarket stereo, figuring out the door speaker issues (ie: no workie) while the cards are off, and I have a new mysterious wiggle in the steering column. It appears to be just the shaft the steering wheel is in; the knuckle and exterior bits have no play when inspecting visually, but there's about 1-2mm movement when wiggling the steering wheel. Winter project I guess.

·
Registered
12,018 Posts
Sigh.. I love and hate this time of the year.. The car really accelerates when the air temp is 30 degrees.. also no traction! lol
mine hasn't been on the road in about a month.
put it up on the quickjack today, to make detailing the lower parts easier (i'm old. sue me.)
need to get the storage/OEM wheel/tire set out of the shed and bolt them up.

·
Registered
2004 Eblue SRT-4
122 Posts
Been awhile since I’ve been on here. The BWS is performing great. Just switched back to 91 octane yesterday ($5.39 here in Northern CA). Also threw in a stock 195° thermostat since winter is approaching. While on E85 over the summer, traction is unreal and clutch is starting to slip just a bit, but the power puts a smile on my face. Car is running flawlessly overall.

22401 - 22420 of 22459 Posts