Dodge SRT Forum banner

22101 - 22120 of 22143 Posts

·
Registered
791 Posts
I was looking at mine the other day and thinking "Hey I'll just switch the covers between driver and passenger" but then reality, I have the SRS seats, can't do that... :(

Mine are still in exceptional shape but I was just figuring at some point they'll need work.
I dont know if the SRS seats use a special stitch or thread, i would assume theres no problem with a pyro bag pushing past a seam.

Sent from my SM-G988U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
Original Owner '05 SRT-4 S2 Toys
45 Posts
Does anyone know where to get one of those y fittings that arent broken?

occasional demons said:
Parts illustration leaves a lot to be desired, and a lot not shown.

5018127AA 1 HOSE, Windshield Washer (this is shown as the one from the reservoir to the hood.)

Not shown:
CONNECTOR, Washer Hose, In Line
5018105AA 2 required
5018200AA 1 required
5018106AA 2 required CONNECTOR, Washer Hose, Elbow Type
HWV00532AB 1 required HOSE 1FT, Windshield Washer, 5/32"
HWV00764AB 1 required HOSE 1FT, Windshield Washer, 7/64"
I found almost all of these parts on MoparPartsGiant.com (except for 5018127AA- this I got from an eBay seller). I still haven't found HWV0076AB but most of these part numbers are for Neons and may not fit SRT-4s. I got this quote from 2gn.org.

·
Registered
4,394 Posts
I just got a pair of them last week but mine are OEM Mopar parts. I'm assembling the underhood plumbing for the windshield washer system for when I have my hood repainted next year. Of course, this is kind of silly since I don't use the windshield washer system at all since I had the Stage 2 sprayer system set up years ago. LOL
Huh? my wiper warshers still work with my Stage 3 toys sprayers.
But it's been such a long time (2004) since I installed it and I forgot how...

·
Registered
45 Posts
Huh? my wiper warshers still work with my Stage 3 toys sprayers.
But it's been such a long time (2004) since I installed it and I forgot how...
The windshield washer sprayers still work but, since I have the Stage kit intercooler sprayer system using the OEM reservoir, I don't have windshield washer fluid in it, just distilled water. This is why I don't use the windshield washer sprayers anymore.

·
Registered
4,394 Posts
The windshield washer sprayers still work but, since I have the Stage kit intercooler sprayer system using the OEM reservoir, I don't have windshield washer fluid in it, just distilled water. This is why I don't use the windshield washer sprayers anymore.
Cool.
Coincidently, yesterday I bought a jug of RainX warsher fluid from my local Dollar store for $4.
I'm the last od the big spenders :cool:

·
Registered
791 Posts
Well... you are better at stitching than at photoshop LOL
Facts man, facts. No shame in that game. maybe someday ill embroider and pipe the seats in yellow. But I don't know where to get new textile to match the seats if something goes wrong, and you have to strip the foam to embroider the logos in. this is my first test.. i wasn't happy with it.

Got the PT Convertible knuckles fitted with new bearings and studs since I fuxked them up removing them to replace the bearings.. now the improved Ackermann knuckles go in.

·
Super Moderator
15,947 Posts
Yah, the SRT-4 looks a little wonky on the floor mats, a good starting point though. Are you trying to use a font or base it directly off of an image? When I made my signs in the garage, I couldn't find any font even remotely close so I stuck with an existing picture of the logo and edited into my sign background.

·
Registered
791 Posts
Yah, the SRT-4 looks a little wonky on the floor mats, a good starting point though. Are you trying to use a font or base it directly off of an image? When I made my signs in the garage, I couldn't find any font even remotely close so I stuck with an existing picture of the logo and edited into my sign background.
I took sofachrome and ran it though a stitch creator, so I can do anything with the font file. I have a babylock embroidery machine its a bigger pain in the ass than its worth. lol.

That was a towel of about the same thickness as the textile they used in the seat. Its a work in progress. lol.

Id like to convert boundhaus94 too so i can do Neon stuff.

·
Super Moderator
15,947 Posts
If you're able to get things set up really well, you might actually have a market. At least for the embroidery. It would probably be tough to get enough money out of most owners to justify doing seat repairs.

·
Registered
791 Posts
If you're able to get things set up really well, you might actually have a market. At least for the embroidery. It would probably be tough to get enough money out of most owners to justify doing seat repairs.
It's alot of work, I spent 4 hours fixing mine, at my normal rate thats half the cost of a seat. Plus... Neon owners are not known for their careless spending hahaha. Itd be one of those hook up job things.

·
Registered
45 Posts
IDK, I had my DS repaired a few years back when I noticed a small tear in the vinyl on the left upper bolster. I went ahead and bought a large bolt of the vinyl material and have stored it in case something comes up in the future.

22101 - 22120 of 22143 Posts