Dodge SRT Forum banner

22081 - 22100 of 22143 Posts

·
Registered
791 Posts
Just got the car back from BST. The shop in Warner Robins couldn't get the Boost Box set up properly. Nigel got it done, but it was problematic. The timing belt broke on the dyno, leaving bent valves and bad seats. After getting everything reworked, he tuned again. He saw 503 whp and 497 torque on the Dyno Dynamics. The local track Idalou has reopened for 1/8 mile runs, so I should finally get some seat time. I retired , so if it breaks again I'll part it out. I've spent too much already.

His vac line setup is way different different than what I've seen in diagrams for big turbos.

View attachment 147409
JESUS. thats a nightmare

Sent from my SM-G988U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
7,184 Posts
hahaha if you can sew it, ill cut it. patterns arent hard to make

I've never done anything like that (except for a patch kit) so done know the process.

·
Super Moderator
15,947 Posts
Second time replacing them. One broke this time, last time they both broke, around 2010.

I'd brag that they lasted twice as long this time, but I never drive the car anymore so that's not a fair statement haha.

·
Super Moderator
15,947 Posts
I was looking at mine the other day and thinking "Hey I'll just switch the covers between driver and passenger" but then reality, I have the SRS seats, can't do that... :(

Mine are still in exceptional shape but I was just figuring at some point they'll need work.

·
Registered
Original Owner '05 SRT-4 S2 Toys
45 Posts
Second time replacing them. One broke this time, last time they both broke, around 2010.

I'd brag that they lasted twice as long this time, but I never drive the car anymore so that's not a fair statement haha.

View attachment 147412
I just got a pair of them last week but mine are OEM Mopar parts. I'm assembling the underhood plumbing for the windshield washer system for when I have my hood repainted next year. Of course, this is kind of silly since I don't use the windshield washer system at all since I had the Stage 2 sprayer system set up years ago. LOL

·
Registered
791 Posts
I just got a pair of them last week but mine are OEM Mopar parts. I'm assembling the underhood plumbing for the windshield washer system for when I have my hood repainted next year. Of course, this is kind of silly since I don't use the windshield washer system at all since I had the Stage 2 sprayer system set up years ago. LOL
Does anyone know where to get one of those y fittings that arent broken?

22081 - 22100 of 22143 Posts