Dodge SRT Forum banner

22061 - 22080 of 22143 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,771 Posts
Went out yesterday and did an oil change, got the oil feed line hooked up on the new turbo and uploaded the rescaled tune. The car fired right up and is now idling and cruising perfectly! I havent gone WOT yet, as i'm giving the turbo a few miles of use first. I need to boost leak test it and adjust the boost box for the 4 bar sensors also.

·
Super Moderator
15,947 Posts
The paintless dent guy was here today, took care of both of the dings on my car, now she's back to looking factory.

Last night I waxed the car, cleaned the windows on the interior side, vacuumed, hit the interior with some protectant. I have a 6 hour trip ahead of me tomorrow to Minneapolis but I'm hoping it will just be a wipe down once we get there (to clean the car up). Mopars in the Park starts Friday.

Repainted the "SRT-4" on the plastic injector cover on the engine.

Redid my "Show Board":

Car Show Board.jpg

My laminated version looked trashy, the laminating was terrible, so I just went with paper and packing tape heh. Looks a lot better. I need to get one professionally made, but the problem is it can't reflect any updates.

I still have a lot of little stuff to get done, so I better get off of here an get back to it :D

·
Registered
79 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,771 Posts
Borg Warner s257sxe

·
Registered
79 Posts
Borg Warner s257sxe
Yes thats a beautiful turbo indeed. I am going to give agp a call here in the near future for a new turbo. I may go with the same as you. I like the billet wheel.

·
Registered
79 Posts
What fuel pump are you running now?

·
Premium Member
4,771 Posts
What fuel pump are you running now?
i run a stock pump feeding a surge tank which feeds a Bosch -044 pump that feeds the engine.

·
Registered
14,874 Posts
Spent a bunch of money on parts. Just waiting for everything to show up. And for Joe's garage to be available. Got the rotors in, but I'm waiting on pads and the big ticket item I ordered 2 months back.

·
Registered
7,538 Posts
Let's make sure it's the hottest day of the year before we tackle this, lol. Dang you Aaron!!!

·
Registered
285 Posts
Just got the car back from BST. The shop in Warner Robins couldn't get the Boost Box set up properly. Nigel got it done, but it was problematic. The timing belt broke on the dyno, leaving bent valves and bad seats. After getting everything reworked, he tuned again. He saw 503 whp and 497 torque on the Dyno Dynamics. The local track Idalou has reopened for 1/8 mile runs, so I should finally get some seat time. I retired , so if it breaks again I'll part it out. I've spent too much already.

His vac line setup is way different different than what I've seen in diagrams for big turbos.

IMG_20210524_0001.jpg

22061 - 22080 of 22143 Posts