Dodge SRT Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21545 Posts

·
Registered
155 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Post up anything you guys have done lately to your car....paint, body, performance anything...lets see it or just hear about it

·
Registered
668 Posts
Hood and bumper painted which dont match so has to get repainted and blended. Also did an S3K set-up w/ external mani. But...... found out during the install my wastegate was leaking so now i've been waiting 2 weeks and counting for my tial 38mm to come in so i can get this bad boy tuned already!:mopar:

·
Registered
2,071 Posts
replaced another freeze plug.

·
Registered
567 Posts
I just touched up the paint on my hood vents, and installed a volt gauge and oil pressure gauge. Also currently in the process of painting my extra set of stock rims black and orange.

·
SRTforums Nazi Admin
16,227 Posts
traded it in.

·
Registered
233 Posts
I have done everything in my sig sense june 1st... haha

·
Registered
1,599 Posts
yesterday: finished up wiring my SAFC and mounting it under my radio

tomarrow: install agp fuel return line / walboro high flow fuel pump / pump re-wire mod

friday: install aem digitall boost gauge / aem air-fuel wideband gauge

next week: finally ready to install my brand new AGP stage 3 delta 44 turbo kit!!

almost all the supporting mods are in place!

·
Registered
1,599 Posts
technically cant post since i didnt do anything today - my bad :eveilgrin

·
Registered
613 Posts
Over the weekend, I threw on some sound deadening material (B-Quiet Ultimate) on all the doors, under the rear seat cushion, and the trunk. I'll do the floor area plus add some Luxury Liner Pro to help quiet the vehicle down even more whenever I have the time.

·
Registered
2,502 Posts
Fucked my exhaust up on a pot hole, got it all welded up with a new flex pipe, busted an o2 sensor off cuz the angle of the downpipe is off slightly, fixed that up, now have a slipping clutch (stocker!). Woooooo

1 - 20 of 21545 Posts
About this Discussion
21.5K Replies
1.4K Participants
JmalB
Dodge SRT Forum
The community to discuss high-performance Dodge vehicles from the SRT and PVO groups, SRT-4, SRT-6, SRT-8, and SRT-10. Come join the fun!
Full Forum Listing