Dodge SRT Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
2,750 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
MUHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAA.

I got a flash red SRT baby muhahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa. Let the modding begin.

On a negative note, every freaking yahoo, wants to race....

·
Registered
2,750 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Bah, alteast I got the last one in AZ muahahaha, oh yeah almost got run off the road on Pecos.

Frikking Mazda Protege thought it was funny swerving in front of me, till I flew past him doing atleast over 120 muahahaha. 123miles in one night hehe.

·
Registered
1,504 Posts
dude ive had my srt for over three weeks :roll:

·
Banned
27,026 Posts
how you certain its the last in AZ?

·
Registered
534 Posts
Sweet man....dont kill ur engine b4 it gets broken in lol...Have fun and Good luck w/ it.

·
Registered
2,750 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Black_Rain said:
Sweet man....dont kill ur engine b4 it gets broken in lol...Have fun and Good luck w/ it.
Yeah I know, I'm going easy, on it... couldn't take the ricer fly by though...

How certain am I, about this being the last one, 120% atm... That was the last one, Ed Moses was the only dealer to recieve them, and they have no mo.

·
Super Moderator
6,317 Posts
Congrats! BTW, it's flame not flash. :wink:

·
Registered
2,750 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
RUgoinup said:
Congrats! BTW, it's flame not flash. :wink:
Haha damn.

·
Registered
2 Posts
urgent vanilla coke

hey vanilla,my buddy got his srt-t at earnharts in gilbert off of arizona ave..they had 5 srt-4...if that doesnt work for you my old boss is general manager of avondale dodge i could call him for you..he is a really nice guy..i could see what hell do for me...but let me no whats up...

·
Registered
2,750 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Allready bought it ;) This was the last one in Arizona bud :wink:

·
Registered
2,750 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
SayNo2Rice said:
Congrats Vanilla, can't wait until my turn to post the "I got mine" thread. :D I just get giddy thinking about it...
Hhehe :wink:

·
Registered
2,750 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Psamtik said:
I'm sure that everyone here knows about the "everyone wants to race" part. What I want to know is why are there so damn many SATURNS here that want to race me??? :?:
You know, I have only had one Saturn rev on me, even had the ricer led nozzle things.

Honestly I can't tell you, besides they dissapear in the horizon pretty fast :twisted:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
About this Discussion
15 Replies
10 Participants
Vanilla_Coke
Dodge SRT Forum
The community to discuss high-performance Dodge vehicles from the SRT and PVO groups, SRT-4, SRT-6, SRT-8, and SRT-10. Come join the fun!
Full Forum Listing