Dodge SRT Forum banner

What type of racing do you prefer to do?

• Drag Race

Votes: 3,220 50.8%
  • Autocross

Votes: 398 6.3%
  • Road Race

Votes: 1,328 21.0%
  • All of the above

Votes: 999 15.8%
  • None of the above

Votes: 215 3.4%
  • Rally Racing

Votes: 177 2.8%
1 - 20 of 340 Posts

·
Registered
13,260 Posts
um...i vote all of them! racing is a lot of fun..at least to watch.

i, of course, would never involve myself in somthing that dangerous, plus it is abusive on my vehicle and it can ultimatly lead to my warranty being voided.

·
Registered
13,260 Posts
road racing is on a race track, wheel to wheel racing with many vehicles. autocrossing is in a parking lot, with a course outlined with cones. both are a lot of fun. roadracing is usually a lot faster, with a larger course

·
Registered
799 Posts
been drag racin since 59 what else is there.

·
Premium Member
6,610 Posts
Seriously, I have never raced my SRT-4. When I was younger in Calif. I liked to line up on 2nd street or Deleware St. or "4 lanes" north Of Santa Cruz for a little straight line action and would never pass up the opportunity to race someone over 17 from Scotts Valley to Los Gatos. I am Looking forward to the Nationals.

·
Registered
3,265 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Dale Seeley said:
Drag racing isn't really racing, it should be removed from the poll :jester:
Woot Woot, drag racing is winning. That's what I'm talking about.

(i've never been on an autocross or road race track, but would like to try it sometime. Too bad I didnt arrive at the Nationals last year in time to run around the track, you guys started too early, and we didnt get in til like 3am so had to get some sleep!)

1 - 20 of 340 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.