Dodge SRT Forum banner

What finish looks best with a black car?

915 views 8 replies 8 participants last post by  sillz10 
#1 ·
What do you think is the best look for a black car?
Silver
Gunmetal/Hyperblack
Polished Black with polished rim
Flat Black
Bronze
Chrome

I am leaning toward either Blk w/polished lip or plain ol' flat black, but I am thinking it may by too much black esp with flat black wheels. I want to get spokes (preferably 5, but 6 or 7 OK). Looking for some opinions. So far, I am thinking of Kyowa KR210s, Motegi TrakLites or the Teflon coated ones, 5Zigen FN01 and some of the BlackRacing wheels.

#2 ·
I like my motegi LC5's

#3 ·
Given2Fly said:
Silver
Gunmetal/Hyperblack
Flat Black
Bronze
Chrome

I am leaning toward either Blk w/polished lip or plain ol' flat black, but I am thinking it may by too much black esp with flat black wheels. I want to get spokes (preferably 5, but 6 or 7 OK). Looking for some opinions. So far, I am thinking of Kyowa KR210s, Motegi TrakLites or the Teflon coated ones, 5Zigen FN01 and some of the BlackRacing wheels.
I say go for whatever floats your boat. Its YOUR car. :thumbsup:

Look in the Wheel Gallery for ideas on what you think looks good on black.

#4 ·
Given2Fly said:
Silver
Gunmetal/Hyperblack
Flat Black
Bronze
Chrome

i think just about anything looks good with a nice polished lip. i am a two tone black on black kinda guy :thumbsup: buy hey its your car! :clap:

#5 ·
Yeah, I know it's my boat just looking for some opinions on the different looks

Thanks tho, I think I am gonna go with something black. I am going to go thru the gallery again when I have a couple hours to kill :zzzzz:
I need to see some more of the flat black vs the gloss w/ polished lip.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.