Dodge SRT Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
797 Posts
oh geeze, you didnt just ask what is s3? your new so theres really no harm done. im sorry to flame, but that search tool is there for a reason. i see shift was nice enough to give you a very basic run down of stage 3. im not trying to be a dick, but just an fyi for future referance. common questions like yours and others like, how much is s1, how do i reflash my pcm, gas milage, how much did you buy your srt for, what are you paying for insurance... some people get very agitated when those kinds of questions are repeatedly posted and they will rip you a new one the moment they see it and i certainly dont want to see you get flamed for it. the search button is your friend.

·
Registered
905 Posts
you know for the amount of typing you did to reply with that you could have just answered his question. i get agitated with people who always say search, maybe he as i sometimes figure is that someone has something new or useful to say. anyway s3 has a td-05 upgraded 15g turbo, new wastegate , pcm, fuel upgrades, and a toys option i believe.

·
Registered
294 Posts
Good Call VeilSide67r. We were all noobs at one time, and I KNOW I asked some dumb questions when I first got my 300zx a few years ago and was new to the car scene. I'd ask questions like, "What brand exhaust should I get?" LOL at myself. I could never hate on a newbie.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.