Dodge SRT Forum banner

81 - 100 of 112 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,378 Posts
You CAN turn of sigs and avatars in your user cp.

The 3 letter limit is built into the forums, nothing we can do about it.

And you can't google search the FS section. ;)
I know that's my point. I know I have been to other forums that let you search for 3 letters. I am pretty sure they were vbulletin or whatever the hell cuz it had the same layout.

·
Premium Member
6,186 Posts
any updates on discounts for premium members from vendors like you guys did for SRTOC days?

christ I'll be happy to take 5% off.

·
Premium Member
6,186 Posts
I would not take no for an answer, i'd like some sort of a compromise to work this out. So, fastattack would probably be a better person to get this resolved. :clap:

·
Premium Member
29,105 Posts
I would not take no for an answer, i'd like some sort of a compromise to work this out. So, fastattack would probably be a better person to get this resolved. :clap:
Your question was ''any updates...?''

The answer is no, there are no updates. You have no choice but to accept that as an answer, because that's the answer.

·
Administrator
14,452 Posts
sorry anything related to the biz side of srtforums is done by autoguide.com .. we the volunteer side can only offer features to the forum. And even then we still have to go through autoguide to get most things installed

99% of the staff here is on a volunteer basis.

just so you guys know ;)

·
Premium Member
6,186 Posts
okay, is there anyway at all i can speak to autoguide.com on behalf of the premium members??

·
Administrator
14,452 Posts
okay, is there anyway at all i can speak to autoguide.com on behalf of the premium members??
if you are wondering about vendor discounts..
then we already set that in motion.

the problem with autoguide is that they take a while on getting back to us.

·
Premium Member
134 Posts
Quote: Originally Posted by sphipps
so the only way to get some sort of discount for a vendor is to win SRT of the month?
Which can only be won by people with enough money to not truly worry about discounts.

Irony

i agree to this. it seems as though the last couple of srt month winners/nominees, either had money, or were chosen by popularity, even though it sounds a little high school-ish, but its true. i think instead of everyone just nominating, that the moderators should have the last choose in the top nominees. i believe the nominees should be a mix of both people who have put hard work, time and money into their vehicles, yet should also be aimed more towards the people who are new to either srts, or the auto world. if so this could help create a boost in these newcomers into WANTING to get more into their cars as a hobby, careers, etc, whatever. i know i didnt say what i meant very well, but i hope there was some message behind what i was trying to say.

·
Registered
1,676 Posts
Any chance if we upgrade to Lifetime Premium we can be that way for all Autoguide forums? Recently sold the SRT-4 for a Challenger and would be nice to take my Premium Membership and stuff to Challengertalk..

81 - 100 of 112 Posts