Dodge SRT Forum banner

61 - 80 of 112 Posts

·
Premium Member
13,047 Posts
Oh I don't mind about the size. I was talking 650x250 cause I am seeing non-paying members with the same amount of space as me.

·
Premium Member
1,084 Posts
that won't fly.

there is still people surfing the forums in 56k
WTF is 56k??? :rofl:

God I remember those days. When I was stationed in Guam, I had a T1 connection in my house! Here the best I can do is a "fast" cable connection. :grimrippe Its not that fast!

·
Administrator
38,903 Posts
if your cable download speed is slower than a T1 download speed, you need to figure something out because I can't even get a cable internet connection slower than 3mb/s. A T1 is 1.5mb/s (up and down).

·
Premium Member
1,084 Posts
if your cable download speed is slower than a T1 download speed, you need to figure something out because I can't even get a cable internet connection slower than 3mb/s. A T1 is 1.5mb/s (up and down).
Ha ha, my fault, we were on a T3 connection there, always get those mixed up... The 35MB+ line we had was great. And free for base housing.

I am getting about 5.8MB now, and upload is great (tho useless for the most part for me)... My connection is fast, but the ping rates aren't great. Online games and lag are synonymous for me. :jester:

·
Premium Member
3,378 Posts
Ha ha, my fault, we were on a T3 connection there, always get those mixed up... The 35MB+ line we had was great. And free for base housing.

I am getting about 5.8MB now, and upload is great (tho useless for the most part for me)... My connection is fast, but the ping rates aren't great. Online games and lag are synonymous for me. :jester:
You must be airforce cuz the navy doesn't give you shit.

Why not let us have more MB for sigs and make an option for people to view signatures. That way ppl on 56k can turn it off and they wont be affected

·
Premium Member
3,378 Posts
Also, just remove the 3 letter search for all members. Google sucks when you need to search a particular forum. If want to search the FS section for a AGP WGA, it is annoying as hell to google it.

·
Administrator
38,903 Posts
You CAN turn of sigs and avatars in your user cp.

The 3 letter limit is built into the forums, nothing we can do about it.

And you can't google search the FS section. ;)

61 - 80 of 112 Posts