Dodge SRT Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,388 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok, I really need a new front bumper pretty bad, because the one I have is cracked in two places. So I thought I would try something with this one before I get a new one on.

I painted the Crosshairs, and the middle section of the lip black. I just wanted to know what you guys thought. I think it turned out pretty good.

·
Registered
1,388 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Oh and yes, I know I got some overspray on the left side. That was accidental. Its a good thing I have a new bumper to go on, so I can make sure I do it exactly right next time, if I decide to keep it.

·
Registered
2,461 Posts

·
Registered
2,097 Posts
without the carbon fiber hood it wood be ugly in my opinion but i like it looks good

·
Registered
114 Posts
I've thought about doing that myself. Have you thought about buying some carbon fiber vinyl to match the crosshairs and hood to just stick over the place where you painted? I considered that just so I could reverse it.

Another couple options I was thinking was doing something like this....

Basically you cut a tiny bit of the front lip off to get the visual effect I roughly have shown, then you can black it out or not.

·
Registered
1,388 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
ElectricB_SRT-4 said:
I've thought about doing that myself. Have you thought about buying some carbon fiber vinyl to match the crosshairs and hood to just stick over the place where you painted? I considered that just so I could reverse it.

Basically you cut a tiny bit of the front lip off to get the visual effect I roughly have shown, then you can black it out or not.
Actually there are cf crosshairs that you can buy, and I have thought about buying them, but when I get a big fmic I'm just going to cut the crosshairs out anyways, so I just wanted to see what it painted black would look like.

I do kinda like where you have cut off a piece of the lip. I think it looks good, but I have a front wind splitter on, and so it would be barely noticeble if I did that. But still I think it looks pretty good.

·
Registered
427 Posts
ElectricB_SRT-4 said:

Reminds me of the new EVO X.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts