Dodge SRT Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
8,025 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
what do you think of this mesh compared to my current mesh? which is better for flow to the IC AND looks better as well at the same time?:

carbon by design:

my current:

just curious what ya's think cuz i WAS thinking of getting the CBD mesh, thanks!

- Chris

Attachments

·
Registered
376 Posts
same mesh i have bro, love it :)

·
Registered
1,257 Posts
NO do not change it... urs right now looks sooo much better!!

·
Registered
8,025 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
hm so far one says yes change, one says no dont lol...ill see what more people say:) i like what i have now, just dont know if i'd like the CBD stuff BETTER?

·
Registered
5,204 Posts
I think current. better looking flow also. I took my customcargrills yellow ones off. My trapspeed dropped. I had in mind that it was the cause.

·
Registered
3,694 Posts
Since you're asking, I say current.

The smaller style looks like it was taken out of a window.
For anyone that may have it, I'm sure it looks better in person. :lol:

·
Registered
1,411 Posts
srt4me03 said:
Id have to vote for your current setup, to me the CBD looks sorta like a window bugscreen.

Bug Screen? You're killing me. No, its ok everyone is entitled to their own opinion. Maybe the pictures don't do it justice, but the stuff is really beautiful. If you can find a Ferrari 575 check out the front grill it's the same stuff.

Dominick
Carbon by Design

·
Registered
1,061 Posts
I like the CBD grill. But then again my SRT is silver so I think it's a good match. Ultimately though, I'm planning on getting the CBD cause I want the protection it will provide for the IC.

·
Registered
8,630 Posts
i like it when you can see the intercooler...

·
SRTforums Photoshop Expert
7,282 Posts
... the front bumper? lol.. thats stock, the BIG intercooler isn't.

·
Registered
7,035 Posts
Is your current IC stock in that pic?

Even though the CBD mesh looks real good to me, where did you get your current one? I personally like that look better, looks like it also might get better airflow.

Pm me if you can tell me where you ordered it. Thanks man :) :thumbsup:

·
Registered
260 Posts
I like the one you have now.But I have been secretly waiting for the aftermaket to release a mesh like the one on the Cadillac CTS-V.That grill is the best looking in my eyes.Im ready to take my brother in laws car and cut it out.

·
Registered
1,311 Posts
carbonbydesign said:
Bug Screen? You're killing me. No, its ok everyone is entitled to their own opinion. Maybe the pictures don't do it justice, but the stuff is really beautiful. If you can find a Ferrari 575 check out the front grill it's the same stuff.

Dominick
Carbon by Design
Dominick.. can you post some of the pics from my cars "painted" IC screen? From the pics that you took of it? I just haven't had a chance to do it myself. I think the black on the screen makes the IC really stand out.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts