Dodge SRT Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,213 Posts
Supposedly he was talking about the movement of the troops and he drew a map in the sand or something showing their location. Which is a pretty fucking stupid thing to do. He deserves to be fired. Send him back to talk shows. I guess he is just more suited to "My transvestite sister is having my baby" than war coverage.

·
Banned
27,026 Posts
so he got fired ehh?

·
Registered
2,422 Posts
Yeah he drew some lines in the sand showing movements of the divisions. The fact of the matter is he didn't really give away anything of any value and there wasn't much Iraq could have done about it anyway. I don't think he has been fired yet and I believe he's still in country. Now Arnett on the other hand, he basically got on Iraqi national TV and told Iraq they were winning the war. What the fuck is that?

-faast

·
Premium Member
5,247 Posts
Probably some rag like the Enquirer that features articles like "Termite baby eats crib" and "Exclusive Batboy family photos".

What Geraldo did was a dumbass thing to do. There is a fine line between reporting what happened and reporting what is about to happen.

·
Premium Member
3,671 Posts
Rivera isn't reporting anymore? I saw him do that acouple of time and thought it was alittle wrong. I've been out of contact with the world since Monday morning... Ya peter arnett needs to not come back to this country I saw and heard what he said and it made me VERY PISSED OFF!!! :evil:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
About this Discussion
15 Replies
10 Participants
hemidakota
Dodge SRT Forum
The community to discuss high-performance Dodge vehicles from the SRT and PVO groups, SRT-4, SRT-6, SRT-8, and SRT-10. Come join the fun!
Full Forum Listing