Dodge SRT Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Supporting Vendor (Gold)
625 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Obviously mopar. (unfortunetly we dont have an account with Mopar)

Im trying to get a little more active in the SRT community for you guys. Basically take a look at our website over at www.vividracing.com and let me know what you guys would like for a group buy.

I wanna set something up where we get like 5-10 confirmed buyers with shipping included and we can hopefully move some product!

·
Registered
221 Posts
VividRacing.com said:
Obviously mopar. (unfortunetly we dont have an account with Mopar)

Im trying to get a little more active in the SRT community for you guys. Basically take a look at our website over at www.vividracing.com and let me know what you guys would like for a group buy.

I wanna set something up where we get like 5-10 confirmed buyers with shipping included and we can hopefully move some product!
Let's do a group buy on the B&B Exhaust.

Even though you have a sale on it for $911.05 plus shipping, we can still grab it from AGP for $899 plus shipping.

I don't know how many other guys out there are interested in the B&B Exhaust, but I would be if the group buy was reasonable

·
Registered
520 Posts
ur lucky you dont own an evo or something ive seen some exhausts for thoose cars go for 1500$ and more

·
Registered
232 Posts
Yes. It is. I got mine from vivid back right before B&B jacked there prices. Its very high quality. Shipping was quick and customer service very good with vivid. :)

·
Registered
191 Posts
I'd DEFINITELY do a group buy on the B&B turboback exhaust! To vividracing: if I go on your site now will the price on that exhaust be changed or is that price just through a group buy here ($899 shipped) and if it is through a group buy here how do I do one b/c I've never done a group buy through here before. And also to vivid I'd want my B&B turboback with the high flow cat pipe. AGP's sellin it for $255 and I know yours is more. Can you lower that too? DEFINITELY INTERESTED!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts