Dodge SRT Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What's up guys, long time no see. I moved to Texas and have a new ride and wanted to share. Currently running the sTI at 420 whp with flex fuel and larger COBB turbo. I did all of the work myself like I did back in the old days with the SRT-4. I do miss my SRT, but time flies and you end up driving new cars. Anyway, what is everyone driving nowadays?

Registered
Did you buy it new? If so, I don鈥檛 know if it鈥檚 still a thing but with the a GT350 purchase, Ford would give you a track experience at their track in Salt Lake City. I got to go when I purchased my RS. Best time ever. Highly recommend it if they offer it to you.

I miss the srt4 terribly and I have been considering picking another one up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Registered
Yes i purchased it brand new the end of last year. I also was given the complimentary opportunity to attend fords gt500 track attack driving experience in North Carolina. I do plan to attend sometime this year so looking forward to it 馃馃徑 I hear nothing but good things about it.

Registered
I sold my last SRT in October and returned to the truck scene. I found a RC/SB 2WD Dakota with a V8 and manual transmission. I promptly lowered it and am having fun cruising around in it. My daily driver/kid hauler is a Dodge Journey. Nothing exciting there. Just practicality.

Registered
I sold my last SRT in October and returned to the truck scene. I found a RC/SB 2WD Dakota with a V8 and manual transmission. I promptly lowered it and am having fun cruising around in it. My daily driver/kid hauler is a Dodge Journey. Nothing exciting there. Just practicality.

It鈥檚 clean 馃憣馃徑

Registered
The Awesome Powar. 2003 SRT-4. About 127K miles and still perfect. Same as usual.
Casper. 2011 White Prius IV. Less than 73K miles. Paid for and the JBL sound system is pretty good.
I forgot the picture!.
But I don't have one more recent than 2017.
When I took her to Yellowstone and the Grand Tetons.

Registered
2004 Eblue SRT-4
Restored my invader mini bike so I鈥檓 driving that more! Lol. Still have my SRT and it鈥檚 not going ANYWHERE!

Registered
Still have my SRT4 with 180k miles on it. Don't think I'll ever sell it. Now I drive a '18 Jeep SRT that I bought salvaged and rebuilt. Missing the glory days of this forum a bit haha

1 - 11 of 11 Posts